Quick question regarding the GOG rewards

+
I have been playing the ever loving *hit out of Cyberpunk 2077, and from what I have seen on the forums and internet outlets, I am one of the fortunate ones whom can do so, so I feel bad enough having to ask a silly (possibly already asked question) but would appreciate the response from a proper channel if at all possible.

When you start up the game, and you check out your rewards in your stash box, I took the stash items and I was updating my crafting, and had no knowledge to see in the future I could upgrade some of the items, including said rewards to epic and legendary. This being so, when it came time to upgrade (and that came pretty fast for me) I did the same thing any other crafter would do in my position, who needed to upgrade some other items and level his abilitys..

I destroyed the items, and used the mats to level my crafting, and used the new drops I recieved while questing..

Now flash forward to now, and I see the ability to upgrade the items, but I don't have them, nor do I have a way to recieve them again.

Any way to fix this? Or if not, is there going to be a way to put in mabye after stability and whatnot is addressed, an option in crafting to recraft the original level of the item for materials and go from there?

If so let me know. thanks and god bless

Bonus items and iconic's are gone forever if you trash them, really should be a warning when you try to do this as unless you check crafting and notice the original items are needed to craft at higher rarity's you've no idea this is the case.

Top Bottom