+

Quick question

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Quick question

You are an orphan and live in a foster home with people like you. One day you have a car accident, and as a result, you end up in a coma for five years.
Eventually you wake up but you seem to have lost your memory. You go to the foster house to recover among your brothers. A girl is there too. She tends to your needs and nurses you back to health. She seems quite enamored with you.
One day, you wake up and see her.

Or she can look like this.

Doesnt' matter

(this is not a Triss vs Yennefer war, it's another thing altogether)

She implies you need a more "physical" approach to restore your well-being and she offers to help you out.

Do you?
a) Go along with it, physical therapy is good for the soul
b)Deny her advances. Maybe she is hiding something.

Last edited:
Nope, just trying to replicate a conversation I had the other day at work with some non-gamers friends. :)

PS: love the cat

Honestly: No I won't.
Given the Amnesia of course, without it: hell yeah. The point is, I'd rather want to recollect what I lost before I make decisions that I probably regret later.

I'd seize the moment.
Then once i get the memory back, i'll do a deep mental pro's vs con's of each and choose the best.

Bewbs, hairstyle, voice (who doesn't love Yen's voice), the way how she dresses & ass size is a bonus so they bigger weightage to influence my decision :D

I would try and rationalize the situation with both of them. Remind them what we have been through together, and that there's only one Geralt of Rivia.
The times I have fought for them, and loved them, but I cannot do without both of them. We are a family, together.
We are different from normal humans, we are sterile, but we must love each other, could we live without each other and would it be so bad if we all stayed together?
If I was forced to choose, then I would choose none. They must decide...are we special enough?

However, if we could make real babies, it would be Triss :p Yens a bit too bossy for my liking

I honestly have no effin idea...

I would rather talk to other people first. My "brothers" first. That would be a freaky situation, EVEN if she turn out to be the real deal.

Would entirely depend on the state of mind you're in. I suspect you'd feel pretty alone and confused and any tenderness will likely make you very appreciative. I suspect you'd likely go with it unless you knew there were people in your life you should check with.

That also makes the feeling of betrayal worse when you realize you got duped so that someone else can live out their fantasy. That's seriously going to cloud any feelings you likely would've developed during that time.

Top Bottom