Quick questions about Pro Rank requirements

+
Is there an MMR or number of games played requirement to get back into Pro rank?

So I got to Pro first time last month. I played plenty of games doing so, so I had a good MMR across four factions.

This season it's started me at Rank 3. After some initial headaches against Master Mirror decks (I luckily stopped encountering the same decks again and again), I went on a 12 wins in 13 games hot streak with my best deck. This lifted me to Rank 1 quite rapidly.

So my question is, do I need to play 25 games with four other factions to be allowed into Pro rank? As to be honest I'm not sure how fun it is going to be grinding that out at Rank 1.

That 25 games requirement is just 1 time thing. Now you can play whatever you want, you can get to pro rank with a single deck.
If you want to climb in pro rank (to top 500 or top 200), you will have to play 4 different factions - your placement is determined by the sum of faction MMR of your 4 best factions.

Thank goodness for that. I appreciate the response cheers.
:beer:

Yeah, top 500 seems like quite a time commitment.

To be honest, most of my decks are just single archetype decks, fun but in no way competitive.I found at Pro there is a lot more deck variety, and people trying strange things out so it can be quite fun.

But at Rank 1, such decks were just getting stomped, not as fun...

Glad to hear I can just get myself back into pro then mess around on the pro ladder a bit

If you won 12 out 13 matches at rank 3 you will also be competitive at pro rank (most of those rank 3 players you beat were pro rank players a few days ago)
Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't think about it like that, but it makes sense.

Yeah I should probably leave the meme decks for unranked play this season and see what happens, then.
Post automatically merged:

Cheers again for the advice. You were correct.
Went 6 in a row, and my MO insect deck is back at Pro. :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom