Quickhacking - Are these bugs?

+
1. I noticed that there can only be 3 quickhacks going at once. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. Pretty frustrating when trying to hack multiple targets.
2. There are several perks that just don't seem to be working for me. There's a perk that sets your minimum RAM to 2, 3, and 4 when fully leveled.. But I seem to be able to go below those all the time.
3. Quickhack Spreading / Plague Perk. From what it seems I've only seen my Contagion spread to 1-2 targets. Is this because of the limitation I mentioned on number 1 or is there a bug?

Just trying to get used to things but having a ton of fun with the Quickhacking/Breaching content. Really hoping they add in an actually full-dive netrunning mode for some late game farming options.

Same. Quickhacks do not spread even if they are upgraded and plague is active. I have no idea how to get them to jump. Only "Contagion" jumps to person to person but it's build that way. I have only got Plague to work on one playthrough.

Cannot say what is the reason for this.

Last edited:
Same. Quickhacks do not spread even if they are upraded qnd plague is active. I have no idea how to get them to jump. Only Contagion jumps to person to person.

Another bug?
It depend on what cyberdeck you have, cyberdeck on my nomad spread to 2-3 enemys (with short circuit, synaptic shock) to all with contagion (but the cyberdeck is the rarest one with eleven ram, but i dont remember where i taked it

It depend on what cyberdeck you have, cyberdeck on my nomad spread to 2-3 enemys (with short circuit, synaptic shock) to all with contagion (but the cyberdeck is the rarest one with eleven ram, but i dont remember where i taked it

Right now I have Stephenson Tech Mk.4

I think I solved this. So you have to get the right cyberdeck for them to work. This link should help. Have to get another one cause this one does not support it.

Last edited:
1. not sure how you're being limited in this way. i can have ping, contagion, shock hack, fire hack, suicide all at once. probably even more but those are the ones i use all the time and they've all been going simulataneously

2. anamenesis, amanesis w/e it's called is the perk you're referring to. i made a post weeks ago about this not working and people have updated the thread indicating that neitehr 1.05 or 1.06 addressed the issue

3. contagion get's many direct and indirect bonuses that allow it to jump to multiple enemies. not only will it affect more than 3 enemies over the course of it's spell, it can jump to one enemy, then back to the same enemies. i've hit the same enemy at least 3 times, with a single hack. contagion becomes so powerful that's essentially game breaking

So i finally upgraded my chip to NetWatch Netdriver Mk.5, but I still have a problem.

I know for a fact that Cyberpsychosis and Suicide can jump from NPC to NPC but this chip does not do that. Is there any other reason they do not work?

I'm gonna check this quickly but I think the only chip that can spread them is "Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4." Gonna test it today.

EDIT: OK so "Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4." is the only chip that can spread those hacks but only once. This chip also has a bug that the scanning sound get's stuck. Really annoying. Have to report that to the support team.

Last edited:
Same. Quickhacks do not spread even if they are upgraded and plague is active. I have no idea how to get them to jump. Only "Contagion" jumps to person to person but it's build that way. I have only got Plague to work on one playthrough.

Cannot say what is the reason for this.

So i finally upgraded my chip to NetWatch Netdriver Mk.5, but I still have a problem.

I know for a fact that Cyberpsychosis and Suicide can jump from NPC to NPC but this chip does not do that. Is there any other reason they do not work?

I'm gonna check this quickly but I think the only chip that can spread them is "Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4." Gonna test it today.

EDIT: OK so "Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4." is the only chip that can spread those hacks but only once. This chip also has a bug that the scanning sound get's stuck. Really annoying. Have to report that to the support team.

Yes! only the tetratronic rippler can make those 2 quickhacks you named jump to another npc. This is because they are categorized as "Ultimate Quickhacks" if you were wondering why that was the case :)

Top Bottom