Quiz -- Which character of the Witcher world are you?

+
Quiz -- Which character of the Witcher world are you?

So, there's this little quiz, which is called "Check which character of Andrzej Sapkowski's saga you are!" (I didn't make it. I didn't even find it; Cassandra did that.)

I just took it, and the results didn't seem wildly off:

1. Geralt 100%
2. Regis 94%
3. Triss 94%
4. Angouleme 91%

I understand why the test picked Regis and Triss for me, and of course nobody minds being called Geralt. :) But why it would think I'm anything like Angouleme is a puzzle. I guess some interesting stuff must be going to happen in those Tower of Swallow chapters that haven't been translated yet!

And I am THRILLED to have 0% in common with Emhyr. :)

If you take the test, you'll be given a slate of results that look something like this:

So, share YOUR results!

(We had a topic like this before, here, but that's full of the replies of people who aren't here anymore, and I thought it might be better to start a new topic than to necro that one. Thanks to Cassandra for that one, though.)

KnightofPhoenix said:
Now I am really looking forward to seeing Emhyr in TW3.
Emhyr 100%?! Gulp! And here I thought you were a likable guy. :'(

Perhaps those of you who turn out to be the Evil Emperor should keep it to yourself.

(Teasing! I'm teasing.)

Corylea said:
Emhyr 100%?! Gulp! And here I thought you were a likable guy. :'(

Perhaps those of you who turn out to be the Evil Emperor should keep it to yourself.

(Teasing! I'm teasing.)

Haha is he that bad in the books? I never read them.

I didn't find it terribly selective (too many high scores). Cahir is a good match for me, but not Geralt or Milva.

1. Cahir 100%
2. Geralt 100%
3. Milva 100%
4. Triss Merigold 84%
5. Angouleme 67%
6. Regis 67%
others low.

1. Geralt (100%)
2. Angouleme (93%)
3. Milva (72%)
4. Regis (58%)
5. Triss Merigold (58%)
6. Emhyr (50%)
7. Yennefer (36%)
8. Ciri (29%)
9. Dandelion (15%)
10. Cahir (0%)

50% evil emperor

I wish my Ciri was 0% though.... she is such a whiny baby... and apparently so am I

1- Geralt (100%)
2- Ciri (73%)
3- Cahir (70%)
4- Regis (67%)
5- Triss Merigold (67%)
6- Milva (59%)
7- Yennefer (50%)
8- Angouleme (45%)
9- Emhyr (34%)
10- Jaskier (0%)

Well, I am not surprised that Geralt is my number 1, by quite a margin apparently. I always did feel like me and him have more or less the same personality .
Triss higher than Yennefer, again expected. However I thought the margin would be bigger.

Now what I find interesting, is how highly ranked Triss is on Corylea's results. You sure you prefer Shani? ;).

I like these quizes :D and boy I'm SO suprised at my results :p 1. Geralt (100%) 2. Yennefer (35%) 3. Ciri (22%) 4. Cahir (18%) 5. Angouleme (14%) 6. Milva (14%) 7. Regis (14%) 8. Emhyr (9%) 9. Jaskier (9%) 10. Triss Merigold (0%) well except Geralt and Triss as they are the main characters and Yen, Regis and Emphry mentioned so far I don't know anyone else as I didn't read the books :/ funny i'm geralt by a margin than the second and the rest

Welp. I know very little about most of these, so... I'm looking forward to reading the books, eventually? All of my percentages are really low :S

:casually sparkles:

Uh-oh, looks like I broke the quiz, just like N'wah... How can I be 100% Geralt, Emhyr and Ciri at the same time? Aren't they completely different? :D

Anyway, here's what I got:

Maybe I should go see a psychologist. (I redid it a several times and if I pick more "I'm not sure" answers, the results are not so ridiculous, but I'm always 0% Triss or Yennefer.)

siklara said:
Uh-oh, looks like I broke the quiz, just like N'wah... How can I be 100% Geralt, Emhyr and Ciri at the same time? Aren't they completely different? :D

So, depending on the day, you could be the good, honor bound hero or the evil conqueror. Please, do inform the rest of us when you are having a bad day!

Geralt (100%)
Regis (100%)
Angouleme (86%)
Triss Merigold (86%)
Cahir (72%)
Jaskier (72%)
Ciri (43%)
Milva (43%)
Yennefer (29%)
Emhyr (0%)

If you thought the results couldn't be more random, check out mine:

1.Angouleme (100%)

2.Geralt (100%)

3.Yennefer (96%)

4.Triss Merigold (91%)

5.Cahir (72%)

6.Milva (72%)

7.Jaskier (67%)

8.Emhyr (48%)

9.Regis (29%)

10.Ciri (0%)

Angouleme and Geralt? What do they even have in common? Okay, I can see some similarities (eagerness to sacrifice, bravery, loyalty towards friends), but having their personality combined should result in getting a very unique combination, especially if you add Yennefer's to the mix... hmmm, should I be satisfied of my results or not, that is the question. What the hell is Triss doing at fourth place though.

P.S. Would be great to have a new quiz with TW2 characters, namely Iorveth, Roche and Saskia.

1- Regis (100%)
2- Geralt (62%)
3- Triss (62%)
4- Milva (58%)
5- Cahir (54%)
6- Angouleme (43%)
7- Yennefer (27%)
8- Emhyr(24%)
9- Ciri (16%)
10- Jaskier (0%)

Well, at least I´m not as schozophrenic as some of you, guys :D

Awesome, I got Geralt in first place :D I was afraid it was going to stick me with Sile or something like that :p

Geralt (100%)
Regis (80%)
Emhyr (67%
Triss (47%)
Ciri (40%)
Yennefer (40%)
Cahir (27%)
Milva (27%)
Jaskier (14%)
Angouleme (0%)

Top Bottom