R.I.P. Robin Williams

+
R.I.P. Robin Williams

Robin Williams(born July 21, 1951) was was found unresponsive in his home at around 11:55 am on August 11, 2014, and was pronounced dead at 12:02 pm, aged 63.

For me at least this is a very big loss because I grew up with the movies Mr.Williams made, again Rest in peace Mr.Williams you will be missed by many.

Just the other day I was talking with my fiancee about old Disney movies and how Aladdin was one of my favorites, mainly because of the Genie characterization...
RIP

He always made me laugh, but it was when he played dramatic roles I was truly impressed. For all the joy he brought others it is such a tragedy he was suffering so much. He will be missed very much.

For bonus points, when they made first script for the Watchmen movie, they wanted Robin Willaims to play Rorschach.

Last edited:
It was a sad day, yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes when i read about his death. I 'm really sorry that he was suffering, (why all the good people have to suffer? it's unfair) and that he died that way.
Robin Williams was a sunshine in the horribly boring '90s. It was like i knew him, every time i was watching a movie, that kid's eyes and smile it was a friend's face.

Rest in peace, Robin.

He was a genius and fucking brilliant. I was really shaken up with this news. Someone suffering from depression myself since a long time, and taking help to make life better, this saddens me more.

R.I.P. Mork.

And another one bites the dust....

R.I.P. An admirable, beautiful, intelligent, decent & strong Woman ; Lauren Bacall:

[video=youtube;LJfKELw83I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfKELw83I0[/video
]

OMG She was all you've said and worthy too. Getting older is the worst challenge for an actress and she did it in a dignified manner and respectful of herself and her audience

GREAT WOMAN!

RIP

Doesn't if say the deseace of famous people is in packs of 3 stars? :(

Last edited:
My PC was so sad when it saw that R.Williams is dead that it decided to burn its graphic card. ;( [time to buy new one I guess].

Anyway, Rest in Peace hero of my childhood.

Last edited:
Robin Williams was a gifted and very versatile actor . Comedic genius in series such as Mork and Mindy to drama like Patch Adams to even the bad guy in One Hour Photo . He has given us hours upon hours of entertainment that we can relive any time we choose . And on thinking about it that`s probably the best way we can honor him .

OMG She was all you've said and worthy too. Getting older is the worst challenge for an actress and she did it in a dignified manner and respectful of herself and her audience

GREAT WOMAN!

RIP

Doesn't if say the deseace of famous people is in packs of 3 stars? :(

James Garner, Robin Williams, and now Lauren Bacall. That's three; maybe Death can go back to his chess game for a while.

Lauren Bacall stayed married to Humphrey Bogart until his death, nearly twelve years. Considering what a difficult fellow Bogart was, this was an act of great love. It was she who named the "Rat Pack": seeing Bogart, Sinatra, Judy Garland, David Niven, Angie Dickinson and several others wasted after an all-night bender, she said "You look like a goddamn rat pack."

I actually vaguely remember the happy days episode in which Mork first appeared... memory is a wonderful thing ! And he'll live on there...

Huge loss for cinema, and for gaming community too. I would like to point out he was a very passionate gamer, other than actor. Farewell Robin, teach angels how to play Zelda!
:sad:

Top Bottom