Rachel Casich would be a great romance option for Cyberpunk

+
Erm it's 2077 why would trans people be rare? Why is it "one is enough"? When the majority of the game has cis people?

Totally agreed. Vinovat’s comment makes no sense. Arguing against tokenism… but simultaneously against minorities being more than tokens. Saying no to checklists… but keeps a checklist where 1 is enough. Not sure how that works :/

re: thread topic - I absolutely cannot see her as a romance option :/
re: KraljMacaka’s idea - problematic on so many levels; it’s basically the fetishising trans / “the freaky trans” trope. Given how well they handled Claire’s story, going in that direction would be a massive disservice to this game.

EDIT: I’ve finally stopped editing this post lol

Last edited:
Rachel is on my top 3 list of people I'd like to see made into romance options, the others being Claire and Meredith (fullblown romance, not just one night stand).

Funny thing is I could see there being plenty of possible romnce options in the vein of River and Kerry, being that they are not part of the main story but still available if you want to.

Oh yea, honorable mention goes to the Mox bouncer.

Rachel is on my top 3 list of people I'd like to see made into romance options, the others being Claire and Meredith (fullblown romance, not just one night stand).

Funny thing is I could see there being plenty of possible romnce options in the vein of River and Kerry, being that they are not part of the main story but still available if you want to.

Oh yea, honorable mention goes to the Mox bouncer.

I know some people disagree with me - but I believe that the main story for Cyberpunk was cut down and shortened.

I think Meredith was likely planned as a full blown romance option - potentially even planned as part of the Corpo background and only available to Corpos. I think she would be maybe the most fascinating romance option in the game if she were available for a longer story just because of her ruthless nature. I think a 'romance' with her could have pretty interesting good and bad endings involving fleeing the Corpo world together, staying in it together or backstabbing one another toward the end of the game.

I know some people disagree with me - but I believe that the main story for Cyberpunk was cut down and shortened.

I think Meredith was likely planned as a full blown romance option - potentially even planned as part of the Corpo background and only available to Corpos. I think she would be maybe the most fascinating romance option in the game if she were available for a longer story just because of her ruthless nature. I think a 'romance' with her could have pretty interesting good and bad endings involving fleeing the Corpo world together, staying in it together or backstabbing one another toward the end of the game.
I would love that kind of story with Meredith, even more so if one ending is you leading a raid on Arasaka to destroy Mikoshi with Militechs help and then have a similar ending as Sun ending but unlike the other options she is supportive of your decision (Rachel would fit here as well) because they has no problem with whatever immoral, brutal thing you have to do to survive because they care about exactly two people in life, themselves and now you. The rest of the world can burn.

Would be a fitting dark cyberpunk end as well, the only way to have a romance and the merc lifestyle is to have a really effing amoral partner.

Top Bottom