Radiant or Randomly Generated Repeatable Missions

+
Hello!

I was wondering if a moderator can create a thread for me? I tried using the search function but was unable to find a thread detailing my suggestion.
I originally made the suggestion on steam, but I would love it if the devs saw it, and saw that some from the community would like this suggestion.
Steam suggestion link:

Radiant or Randomly Generated Missions
I really enjoy the world of Cyberpunk, but once you have cleared the map there is little left to do. So I would like to suggest a radiant or random mission system.

Some tips for missions:
-Drive chase.
Your target is in a vehicle, drive them down and kill them.

-Street assassin.
Your target is walking on the streets of Night City with an entourage of bodyguards. Find them and kill them.

-Hack street target
Hack the target without getting noticed. Bonus for not getting noticed and leaving the target alive.

-Randomly spawned apartments and missions inside them that range from stealing, killing, to hacking.

-Mercenary work. Courtesy of ΣFFᄂЦX From steam.
Keep someone alive from point A to B,

Missions courtesy of Tanoomba at steam.
- I like the idea of thief missions where you need to find a particular object in a particular location (bonus for doing so without getting caught).

- Maybe finding random people who ask you to craft them a particular weapon or article of clothing?

- Taxi missions!

Thank you for your time and attention.
I think this is quite possibly the most important thing for the longevity of the game. A game with such a vibrant open world to get lost in is not immersive if you can run out of stuff to do in it.

I personally would love it if there were tons more enemies everywhere to blast to bits with my trusty Overture. I'm not saying radiant (poopy Bethesda-like) quests. But just tons more gang members all over.

Top Bottom