Radio Station : Nightcity FM

+

Headphone for character ? + Spotify account connected ?

• Headphone for game soundtrack only

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • + my Spotify included sounds great !

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • create a soundtrack we can have for our music streaming app

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
On a positive note to the Developers, great work so far: Shining with excellence !

In your demo you mentioned music, SOUDNTRACKS AND RADIO are vital, I recommend a system connected to Spotify or updated weekly, via pool or else.
Even for marketing purpose create a playlist that people can use on Spotify, of you favorite music.( what if V could buy HEADPHONE implants for Spotify or any music streaming ?)

Witchers sequels had amazing soundtracks, but this time you have the chance to take a modern approach. (rockstar’s game implementation was seemless and fun in GTAV) I would love to have a Junkbox home and speaks in cars. HANS ZIMMER knows the value of good soundtrack for dramatic effect and immersion. Just look at his oscars.... Take notes.

Cheers

Best of luck in the Night city, See you on the street

i wonder how many radio stations we wll have. we defiitely need a Alex Jones angry republican conspiracy theory station. a Left wing NPR station. And a bunch of Rock/Techno stations.

Speaking of radio and music - do we know who the DJs, composers and artists of the music presented in the gameplay video are? I love these electronic vibes that play during the combat and some places, would love to find more from these artists.

Speaking of radio and music - do we know who the DJs, composers and artists of the music presented in the gameplay video are? I love these electronic vibes that play during the combat and some places, would love to find more from these artists.
All music assets (all but one, to be precise) were composed and produced internally, including Chippin' In and other radio/media tracks.

All music assets (all but one, to be precise) were composed and produced internally, including Chippin' In and other radio/media tracks.

Will Chippin' In only be released as part of the game's soundtrack, after the game's release? Because what I heard in the demo really scratched an itch I wasn't even aware of before and I'd be willing to actually buy just that song even before the game releases.

Will Chippin' In only be released as part of the game's soundtrack, after the game's release?
Too early to declare that.
Because what I heard in the demo really scratched an itch I wasn't even aware of before and I'd be willing to actually buy just that song even before the game releases.
If all goes as planned, you'll find plenty more itches you weren't aware of - keep your fingers crossed for us.

Musical taste is so subjective I hope the radio will be moddable so people can add the kind of music they think fits. I rather think 'Witch House' fits the setting myself.

Hi Marcin ,
As you know, the ps4 and Xbox have their own music playing software. Such as Spotify.
I am suggesting you create a playlist ( which is free) and then share it with us. We can listen to it ourselves. That way copy right and heavy licences are avoided, but we still have access to your favorite music and artist you think fit the game style. Like Archive you used in the 2013 teaser.

So long ;)

Good job on the demo, i really liked the background music. From techno, to gabber, to drum and bass, now we just need some synthwave while cruising at night time!!

Musical taste is so subjective I hope the radio will be moddable so people can add the kind of music they think fits. I rather think 'Witch House' fits the setting myself.
Pretty much what I thought right there.
Having a couple radio stations with a certain rotation of songs is nice but soundtracks sometimes go stale pretty quickly, especially if you weren't a big fan of it to begin with.
Just think about Fallout 4 - after about 2 hours (or less) of gameplay, leaving the radio on is nothing short of painful.

Rock on dude!

This is huge.

The last time a game of this scope had the budget to also produce every musical piece in-house, it was 2001. That game was Grand Theft Auto 3.

CDPR is raising the bar.

Spotify would be amazing if you just want to chill and have fun playing because the game's soundtrack can get a little repetitive over time where with spotify there is always ne music to listen to.

Spotify would be amazing if you just want to chill and have fun playing because the game's soundtrack can get a little repetitive over time where with spotify there is always ne music to listen to.
Both consoles support this at the OS level.

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I hope their is an option for us to listen to custom sound tracks while playing cyberpunk. If they do add it, hopefully it'll most likely be a custom radio station that plays your songs in a folder.

When you are in a vehicle or have access to a radio, you can tune into your own radio station, and listen to the downloaded music off of your computer. Kinda like what Rockstar did with independent FM, in GTA4. A music player would probably not work out as great, as it'll ruin the immersion with music constantly playing over the game audio. I do hope CD project Red adds a custom radio station in Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom