Radio Stations

+
A folder I could drop in some custom music on a particular radio station would be great, Modding the current radio stations is quite limiting in that any tracks you add must be the same length as what they replace and it isn't easy replacing them. And when CDPR add new music it throws everything you did off and need fixing.

That said I like 107.3 Morro Rock Radio the best out of all of them and if I am bothered I stick that on but most car journeys are quite short so it's pretty much irrelevant. It's not like its a driving game, it's a game with some driving in it

I hate pon pon shi but I rather think that's the point

true. but this doesnt make it a wrong point.
It does. The quality of the music actually isn't bad at all. Whether you like it is an entirely different matter.
Really simple analogy: I hate Dutch language music, badly enough to immediately leave a pub when they play it, badly enough to demolish a radio speaker when its broadcasted (which I have done at some job in the past, didn't have to come back there anymore :ROFLMAO: ). Still, I can appreciate that some of it was pretty well written. It just wasn't my thing, and I refuse to listen to it for more than 5 minutes.

The music in this game doesn't make me want to smash my headphones, but I definitely wouldn't buy any albums with such music either. But, technically, most of it is quite good. Just totally not my style.

I always just listened to that trash, grungy metal station. It felt the most appropriate, for whatever reason. Running the badlands as a nomad in my old beater speeder.

This is old but if someone wants to hear music they like then there's RadioExt mod on nexusmods (requires Cyber Engine Tweaks to work).

Top Bottom