Radio Stations

+
the production of this Videogame did cost more than Elon Musks Mars Rocket did.

so my question is, why is every Radio Station and literally every single Song so awefully ear bleeding.
after like 70 hours of gameplay i didnt discover one single song which i would say is "okay to listen too"! they are all so bad, aweful, ear bleeding in fact its embarrassing for an AAA-Title. its so bad, i even prefer walking 5 miles by foot instead of driving by car.

the production of this Videogame did cost more than Elon Musks Mars Rocket did.

so my question is, why is every Radio Station and literally every single Song so awefully ear bleeding.
after like 70 hours of gameplay i didnt discover one single song which i would say is "okay to listen too"! they are all so bad, aweful, ear bleeding in fact its embarrassing for an AAA-Title. its so bad, i even prefer walking 5 miles by foot instead of driving by car.
You can choose not to listen to any radio station.

MuteMaan.PNG

you do you, choom ;)

oh boy, how ive been waiting for posts like this "if you dont like it, just dont listen to it!!!!111111!!!!11!!!"
Still waiting for a real reveal behind the deep dissatisfaction with the music of an AAA game... :coolstory:

P.S. I honestly sometimes just mute it and blast my spotify instead :shrug:

The only annoying thing that I see strange is that when we enter any vehicle, the first thing that turns on is the radio.
by default it should be off if no one is using it

The only annoying thing that I see strange is that when we enter any vehicle, the first thing that turns on is the radio.
by default it should be off if no one is using it
In your vehicle or a stolen vehicule ?
If it's your vehicles, if you turn off the radio, the radio always stay off (normally).
If it's stolen vehicles, it seems to be quite logic to me (the owners could listen a random radio station).

Guest 3847602

Out of curiosity, what are the examples of games with radio stations that plays music to your liking?

Saints Row 2 & 3 and GTA 3 & Vice City had all at least one or two Stations that didnt make your ears bleed.
Sleeping Dogs had okayish Music too.

i mean WTF is this here. its either this Slipknotish "Hell i Scream to the Mic"-Shit or real bad Elektro-Pop. I mean Electronic Music in general is just fine. it also kinda fits the "Cyberpunk Future", but not this C-Class Electro-Garbage here please.
Out of curiosity, what are the examples of games with radio stations that plays music to your liking?

Maybe because most of the music is created specifically for this game? Other games just buy the rights to play copyrighted music, which is obviously a better choice if you're looking for highest quality.

Maybe because most of the music is created specifically for this game? Other games just buy the rights to play copyrighted music, which is obviously a better choice if you're looking for highest quality.
true this.
we could need a Goldroger Station!

it would even been cheaper than special created music and the music quality would be better!

never forget: Wer die Flagge steckt der hat den Mond!

I personally would prefer the ability to play your own music in game rather than running something in the background tbh but it is not an absolute must have to me.

true this.
we could need a Goldroger Station!

it would even been cheaper than special created music and the music quality would be better!

never forget: Wer die Flagge steckt der hat den Mond!
That's up to a personal preference, some people would find Goldroger's music awful and ear bleeding, even if that's the best thing for you. No offence. Of course, ability to play our own music would make most of us happy.

That's up to a personal preference, some people would find Goldroger's music awful and ear bleeding, even if that's the best thing for you. No offence. Of course, ability to play our own music would make most of us happy.
i think you didnt get the point, point is: even the worst music available on youtube is better than anything that has been put into the game.

In your vehicle or a stolen vehicule ?
If it's your vehicles, if you turn off the radio, the radio always stay off (normally).
If it's stolen vehicles, it seems to be quite logic to me (the owners could listen a random radio station).

never steal a vehicle with a witness makes me feel guilty xD
When you find a vehicle without a driver and start the car, the radio is already on.

i think you didnt get the point, point is: even the worst music available on youtube is better than anything that has been put into the game.
Yep, matter of tastes :)
But if I take this one, 5M views, for a game music, it's not too bad.
Or this one, "just" 1.5M views.
Certainly, some people don't have the same tastes as you and don't think Cyberpunk's musics are awful ;)
(And yes, for me, Goldroger is not good at all... it stings my ears a bit)
never steal a vehicle with a witness makes me feel guilty xD
When you find a vehicle without a driver and start the car, the radio is already on.
Ok, when you "find" a car, it's your. Interesting.
Anyway, if it didn't appear in your vehicle list, it's not considered as your. So the radio is "on", on a random radio station (as if the previous owner listened to this station before "abandoning" his vehicle...)

None of the music is really my style. Still, I wouldn't call it bad music. It's just not my style.
Would totally prefer to plug in my own music, like I could in All Points Bulletin. Or some method to replace some of the radiostations. I'd probably replace the Creole Rap with Synthwave, while switching some of the metal with other types of metal or progrock. I'd actually totally dig a dedicated ABBA channel, it does sound fitting to me for them to get an entire radiostation in the future, they were brilliant in their time period, giving popular music a new direction it badly needed.

Top Bottom