Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

+
Replace an old man, with a young - possibly impressionable one, sounds like a lodge/Philippa plan to me ~Just look like it backfired on her.
No..no... all that was that prick Dijikstra deadly plan from begining he killed Vezemir and faked assasination attempt on him and blame Phillipa for that and then he escaped country and planed regicide while Radovid and Phillipa are mad at each other, and guess who appear years later to kill Radovid and want to rule country, it`s Dijikstra and then he found naive witcher and convinced him that Radovid is threat to his friends and they commit regicide.

Spoiler from lady of the lake
Sapowski said she is St. Philippa and if she saint she can`t be murderer

Rad's hobby...

or never mess with Rad!

Attachments

• keira.jpg
    keira.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 489
  • Radovid.jpg
    Radovid.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 1,609
No..no... all that was that prick Dijikstra deadly plan from begining he killed Vezemir and faked assasination attempt on him and blame Phillipa for that and then he escaped country and planed regicide while Radovid and Phillipa are mad at each other, and guess who appear years later to kill Radovid and want to rule country, it`s Dijikstra and then he found naive witcher and convinced him that Radovid is threat to his friends and they commit regicide.

Spoiler from lady of the lake
Sapowski said she is St. Philippa and if she saint she can`t be murderer
hmmm...

Burn them both, just to be sure.

:radovidsmug:

---------- Updated at 01:58 PM ----------

Rad's hobby...

or never mess with Rad!

TBH, I don't even think that was Rad. She must have been caught before she could make it to him, or the Witch Hunters just didn't care to listen to her plan.

I don't think Radovid would turn down the opportunity to have a WMD and if it was him she would be executed in Oxenfurt and not Novigrad surely.

Didn't even burn her. Amateurs!

Last edited:

You just listed two of the most untrustworthy members of the games world.. Both of them are never to be trusted ahaha, also if she would never murder she wouldn't seek revenge on a certain Redanian King or Ex-Redanian Spymaster.

Rad's hobby...

or never mess with Rad!

Damn, that's grim, glad I knew not to send her to him :x

Both of them are never to be trusted ahaha, also if she would never murder she wouldn't seek revenge on a certain Redanian King or Ex-Redanian Spymaster.
But of course she seek revenge when Radovid put out her eyes just because Dijikstra made quarrel between them, because he want to rule Redania and because Philippa left him

For committing regicide (twice!) getting away with just losing her eyes is quite lucky.

Let it be known that good King Radovid knows mercy.

Or he and his Witchhunters are unable to catch much more than Novices and village Herbalists (;

Unless they go to him anyway.. I have no idea why Kiera would think that a good idea at any point...

Damn, that's grim, glad I knew not to send her to him :x

That sorceress kid need to understand how the world work in the hard way, no place for those filthy who practice magic in the Continent. Seriously where are the fire, should the good king always need to do everything himself ??

:radovidsmug:

One conspirator - Probably Philippa's puppet to be fair - and poor Rita, a neutral, anyway ~ he doesn't have them for long, a certain White Wolf gets them out and he doesn't get his pleasure (;

Nobody should harm Rita ever - She's one of my fav's :x

Vote Radovid.
:areukiddingme:Radovid I think you are overreacting mages don't deserve this!

:radovidsmug:Do you remember White Orchid, the death and destruction caused by the war mages started!

:smiling2:You can't blame all mages for that!

:radovidsmug:And the crones of Velen? Using child sacrifices to sustain their lives?

:areukiddingme: Not even all the mages in Velen are bad! What about Keira?

:radovidsmug:The woman who wanted me to use the work of a mage who used human sacrifices to create a biological weapon?

:geraltsad: Okay, you have a point. But what about my glorious waifu Yennefer?

:radovidsmug:The mage who used mind control to make you assault innocent men who dared oppose her?

:what: Well, k. What about Triss? She din du nuffin.

:radovidsmug: The sorceress that betrayed her best friend and used magic to rape you?

:facepalm2:Well, when you put it like that...

:radovidsmug:Do you see now, young padawan?

:geraltaha:Burn them all.

Vote Radovid.

:radovidsmug:Do you remember White Orchid, the death and destruction caused by the war mages started!

:radovidsmug:And the crones of Velen? Using child sacrifices to sustain their lives?

:radovidsmug:The woman who wanted me to use the work of a mage who used human sacrifices to create a biological weapon?

:radovidsmug:The mage who used mind control to make you assault innocent men who dared oppose her?

:radovidsmug: The sorceress that betrayed her best friend and used magic to rape you?

NoNoNoNoNo pls...

To be fair I doubt Geralt would've said no to good ol' Triss, Hohoho.

King's have done plenty of bad too - Like bumping each other off, invading each other and otherwise causing havoc since that whole cock up on Thanedd.... Shit.

He guaranteed Yen, Triss and their friends amnesty, he doesn't persecute non-humans and he restored Temeria (admittedly as a vassal state) which is all my Geralt cared about...

On top of that, he never wants to see me again.

Only thing I am worried about is that the stories of the Ashen haired Witcheress is bound to reach him eventually.

Nilfgaard's version of this game is clearly whitewashed if you compare it with the one in TW2 and the books. Apart from the respect to the non humans, Nilfgaard wouldn't had done any of this.

---------- Updated at 03:50 PM ----------

In a memory of Coën, Kalante, Pavetta, Lytta, Triss's and Yennefer's injury and thousands of fallen during all wars with nifls - I'll let Dijkstra to rule.

Exactly!! But I'm hoping that CDPR will add some different outcomes in the political aspect. I want a true independent Temeria and not a vassal state. The political outcomes in this game, for me, are really disappointing

Last edited:
Vote Radovid.

Not bad...not bad.... :D

Nilfgaard's version of this is clearly whitewashed if you compare it with the one in TW2 and the books. Apart from the respect to the non humans, Nilfgaard wouldn't had done any of this.
CDPR are actually based in Rivia, Nilfgaard has occupied their offices and are now holding the devs hostage forcing them to produce propaganda.

It's okay though, Radovid will liberate them.

The Witcher 4 will be a glorious 200 hour cutscene of Radovid kicking Emyhr in-between the legs.

Top Bottom