Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

+
He can say what he want but all evidence point on him and Dijikstra, Radovid is the victim here , and these two wanted to commit regicide and wanted to kill each other later on cuz last man standing take it all

Have mercy.. My poor head.

Everything I know is a lie.. I can't take it anymore :x

John Natalis' disappearance always did confuse me, I assumed he was looking after Anais though and waiting for the time to place her as the new Queen on Temeria :L

Too many death under that traitor's hand

First is Foltest

Then come Henselt (with the help of OCC Geralt)

And even the mysterious disappearance of lovely child Anais

Of course that traitor have his hand on Demavend's death too

And now is our king and savior (with the help of those filthy mage and that OCC Geralt again :facepalm:)
Look he is gorgeous

Until :crybaby:

Only one cure for that whoreson

@MissMerigold thank for remind me, even John Natalis, Temeria last hope, disappear withou a trace after one battle
Only he can reveal that traitor, too late now. Roche always act first :cry:

Last edited:
Nilfgaard underestimated Foltest as well during second war (Temerians and Mahakaman regiment decided the battle of Brenna)... that's why they ordered his assassination done by Letho...

and i dont believe anybody could unite North... the way how Sapkowsi wrote about this world... there is just way too many different interests... it would be impossible to keep everybody at bay... even Nilfgaardians would not keep North for long... (historical paralel of ancient Germania and Roman conquest)

Last edited:
Nilfgaard underestimated Foltest as well during second war (Temerians and Mahakaman regiment decided the battle of Brenna)... that's why they ordered his assassination done by Letho...
Erm. Saying that one group in particular decided that battle is rather false, to win the Nordlings needed the troops from all nations present to perform well. Can't quite remember, but I think it was the Kaedweni reinforcements that finally routed the Nilfgaardians in the end.

---------- Updated at 09:13 AM ----------

Not in my world...

:D

Have mercy.. My poor head.
Oh i have more
When siege of La Valette happens he was 'cut off by a dragon' when Foltest was murdered, and Geralt go alone with Foltest to church where Letho kill him, and letho escape with help of Scoia'tael, did they all work together, why didn`t Roche kill Iorveth in Flotsam when he had perfect oportunity to do so did they work together, why he don`t help Geralt to kill Letho in Loc Muinne did he think one of the witnesses will be dead, he never ask who ordered Foltest murder did he knew from the beginning who it was and was part of it, was he working with nilfgardian from the start so he can get Temeria on the end.

Oh i have more
When siege of La Valette happens he was 'cut off by a dragon' when Foltest was murdered, and Geralt go alone with Foltest to church where Letho kill him, and letho escape with help of Scoia'tael, did they all work together, why didn`t Roche kill Iorveth in Flotsam when he had perfect oportunity to do so did they work together, why he don`t help Geralt to kill Letho in Loc Muinne did he think one of the witnesses will be dead, he never ask who ordered Foltest murder did he knew from the beginning who it was and was part of it, was he working with nilfgardian from the start so he can get Temeria on the end.

Please.. No more.

Attachments

• rfFWukr.gif
    rfFWukr.gif
    99.2 KB · Views: 98
Erm. Saying that one group in particular decided that battle is rather false, to win the Nordlings needed the troops from all nations present to perform well. Can't quite remember, but I think it was the Kaedweni reinforcements that finally routed the Nilfgaardians in the end.

---------- Updated at 09:13 AM ----------

i read the book again last week... im pretty sure battle was decided by Mahakaman Volunteer Regiment and counterattack of Wiziman volunteer regiment (Jarre was present and lost his arm in the fight). Up to this point Nilfgaardian Heavy cavalry was pushing Nordlings back and cracks in the line opened... Wizimian unit closed the gap and routed the Nilfgaardians. Menno Coehorn got surrounded, gave his armor to his officer while he took his, and tried to get out.. but he was hit in mouth, lost his teeths, then got stuck in mud. He wanted to surrender, but nobody understood what exactly he is screaming, so Zoltan told his boys to shot him with crossbows...

and btw, Kaedweni were on the different front... they were way too busy taking over the north Aedirn... after war Henselt didnt even wanted to return Aedirn to Demavend but got battered by everybody and forced to do so.

Last edited:
Oh i have more

Everybody should know about the true face of vassal state under Roche, Ves, Thaler rule. And don't tell me Ves and Thaler don't know shit, they are his co-conspirator from the start. Doubt that hot-headed can think about clever plan without the help of shoe maker former spy of Temeria

Rad the lad is the best. Blessed be Radovid :radovidsmug:

Now why the hell Roche come to help Geralt, i must say he is plotting something with all the secret of Kaer Mohen laying around the ruin :hmm:

Last edited:
i read the book again last week... im pretty sure battle was decided by Mahakaman Volunteer Regiment and counterattack of Wiziman volunteer regiment (Jarre was present and lost his arm in the fight). Up to this point Nilfgaardian Heavy cavalry was pushing Nordlings back and cracks in the line opened... Wizimian unit closed the gap and routed the Nilfgaardians. Menno Coehorn got surrounded, gave his armor to his officer while he took his, and tried to get out.. but he was hit in mouth, lost his teeths, then got stuck in mud. He wanted to surrender, but nobody understood what exactly he is screaming, so Zoltan told his boys to shot him with crossbows...

The Temerian lads ~ And those Dwarves ~ Did the fighting, the Kaedweni's did the chasing - They like running.

and btw, if it wasnt for Djikstra, Redania would be no more... it was him who went to Kovir to get the huge loan to finance the war... and what he got for this? he was exiled once war ended, and had to run for his life...

btw, Koviri army was described to be of the same size as Redanian and Temerian together... and it was better equipped and better payed, so most experienced men from North went to serve to Kovir instead...

and btw, Kaedweni were on the different front... they were way too busy taking over the north Aedirn... after war Henselt didnt even wanted to return Aedirn to Demavend but got battered by everybody and forced to do so.
Yes, all of the forces there were needed for the victory though. Without Temeria- the North lost, without Redania- the North lost, without Mahakam-the North lost, without the Free Company- the North lost. etc etc...

The fact Radovid manages to win the war with only Redania and New Redania is remarkable.

---------- Updated at 09:35 AM ----------

and what he got for this? he was exiled once war ended, and had to run for his life...
Thanks to filthy mage heathens...

Or maybe Vernon Roche, I'm not sure anymore.

Last edited:
nope he wouldnt... Foltest was much bigger threat to Nilfgaard than Radovid, which was the main reason why they ordered his assassination. and btw, Radovid even if he ended up with controling North, he would have minimal chance to keep it anyway... North is way too divided, to stay under one ruler... it would instantly desintegrate after Nilfgaard threat is gone anyway... I dont get that notion of thinking about Radovid as some military genius, more like a backstabbing bastard (and not just vs Kaedwen, lets not forget the civil war he stared in Temeria in W1)... he was not.. he only betrayed Kaedwen, but that does not make him a military genius. plus, every military genius can be mastered... just look how Menno Coehorn ended... killed by Zoltan and his boys while trying to surrender... during battle of Brenna...

Completely agree

and btw, if it wasnt for Djikstra, Redania would be no more... it was him who went to Kovir to get the huge loan to finance the war... and what he got for this? he was exiled once war ended, and had to run for his life...

Poor Dijkstra

Attachments

• tiniest_violin.gif
    tiniest_violin.gif
    128.5 KB · Views: 126
John Natalis' disappearance always did confuse me, I assumed he was looking after Anais though and waiting for the time to place her as the new Queen on Temeria :L

This was an option in TW2, you could give Anais to Natalis and he made her Queen of Temeria. I think that, if Anais appears in the expansions, should be alongside Natalis. Their destinies seems connected to me

Top Bottom