Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

+
She actually will... per some short mentions in the novels, Witch Hunt is supposed to continue till 1276, while it will focus on Ciri (Elder Blood destroyer of the worlds nonsense mixup).. she will be exposed as Elder Blood at some point, while ordinary folks think it means she has Falka blood (but Falka was not).. Phillipa and new Lodge will try to save Ciri for all costs, and they end up being captured, tortured and killed... thats why later she will be refereed as Philippa the Saint together with other members of the Lodge...

Elder Blood destroyer of the worlds nonsense mixup = mixing up Illithine prophecy with Falka prophecy. they have nothing in common, as Illithine was mentioning descendant of Lara, while Falka didnt had even a drop of Lara blood in her veins..

Last edited:

@daveyido

One for the collection, on me q:

Attachments

• radovid.jpg
    radovid.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 90
Any chance of you guys getting back on the topic in some way that's relevant to the game and doesn't involve spamming images?

Oh, and maybe move Roche, Radovid and any other kind of fan-fiction to the Fanart forum?

Last edited:
Mutual destruction for eveerrrryonee! Vote Madovid!

- In all seriousness Radovid has grown on me and the commander the North needs to come out of this war as an actual North, but I would still rather see all my friends alive at the end of it, despite all our unearthing Roche as a shady ploughin' traitor.

North or your friends with Dijkstra as the oddball choice which involves dropping good ol' Rochie into a pretty sticky situation ~ Although from the amount of a fight Dijkstra's men put up he might well have won on his own, with Thaler and Ves anyway.

That's a point, If my dear Thaler died I would've been really sad too, I like him, anyone who let D~ kill Roche does anything bad happen to Ves and Thaler? o;

Mutual destruction for eveerrrryonee! Vote Madovid!

- In all seriousness Radovid has grown on me and the commander the North needs to come out of this war as an actual North, but I would still rather see all my friends alive at the end of it, despite all our unearthing Roche as a shady ploughin' traitor.

North or your friends with Dijkstra as the oddball choice which involves dropping good ol' Rochie into a pretty sticky situation ~ Although from the amount of a fight Dijkstra's men put up he might well have won on his own, with Thaler and Ves anyway.

That's a point, If my dear Thaler died I would've been really sad too, I like him, anyone who let D~ kill Roche does anything bad happen to Ves and Thaler? o;

Glad to see you agree with us

It best we ignore all these occ quest. Soon Ves and Thaler will realize the true face of Roche and join our good king army :radovidsmug:

Unless Roshe always act first

Dijkstra kill all three if Geralt let him :(

Top Bottom