Radovid Deck

+
Radovid Deck

So Mage decks are totally a thing.

Use the mages for control and then Bloody Baron and the Witch Hunters are my power swings. Dandilion for the WH and with Operator and Nenekke I can reuse the WH combo within 2 different rounds which I have found to be rather consistent.

I'm thinking about taking one of the Lights out for possibly a Stemmelfords or another Thunderbolt. Thoughts?

Attachments

• photo167161.jpg
    photo167161.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 88
Wow, nobody expects the spanish inquisition. :)
But Baron seems a little useless to me here. What about some gold weather? Or Priscilla to desync final WH rush? Or Shani to repeat WH+Nenneke combo?

Uhh I think your deck needs more removal for Bloody Baron.

There's only 2 instant removal in your deck with 2 ban ard tutor. I think you could afford putting in epidemic and more very very situational bronze removal card? Since your Tutor could pull it out at any time.

No Title

I updated the deck quite a bit to fix its Tempo problems and put in more ways to deal with whats going on in the current meta. Let me know what you guys think!!!

Can't seem to get the picture bigger so its....

Radovid

3x BSS
3x BSC
3x Witch Hunters
2x Ban Ard Tutors
2x Alzurs Thunder
2x Thunderbolt Potion

Deathmold
Nenneke
Scorch
Dorregaray
Operator
Artifact Compression

Shani
Triss Merigold
Dandilion
Philipa Eilhart

Attachments

• photo167391.jpg
    photo167391.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
The deck right now seems pretty nice but I just realized the Operator. Seems pretty weird since you could give your enemy a valuable card. Well you could operator the witch hunter but is it worth it tho?

And somehow I think Dandelion is shit now. His buff got nerfed to 2 making him a 15 str gold total. The 15 bronze power swing from WH seems good but I still think that Dandelion doesn't have enough impact in the game anymore. Maybe replace it John natalis and replace the operator with reinforcement for some nice power swing? Heck you could even just ressurect all 3 WH and play the JN + Reinforcement + WH combo.

esra01;n9422861 said:
The deck right now seems pretty nice but I just realized the Operator. Seems pretty weird since you could give your enemy a valuable card. Well you could operator the witch hunter but is it worth it tho?

And somehow I think Dandelion is shit now. His buff got nerfed to 2 making him a 15 str gold total. The 15 bronze power swing from WH seems good but I still think that Dandelion doesn't have enough impact in the game anymore. Maybe replace it John natalis and replace the operator with reinforcement for some nice power swing? Heck you could even just ressurect all 3 WH and play the JN + Reinforcement + WH combo.

Not a bad idea. the reason I am using Operator is because my guys don't get buffed very high so it doesn't matter to me if they have a WH and with a 4th WH I can do the combo and have an extra WH for another combo or when I'm up against mulligan.

Once I get enough to craft Natalis I will be giving that a try though.

Top Bottom