Radovid Memes

+

Attachments

• radness2.jpg
    radness2.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 68
Lead us from the darkness, O my Lord King. Fill our hearts with fire, so we may walk your shining path . . . R'hllor Radovid, your are the light in our eyes, the fire in our hearts, the heat in our loins. Yours is the sun that warms our days, yours the stars Eternal Fire that guards us in the dark of night. Lord of Light Radovid, defend us. The night is dark and full of terrors sorceresses. Lord of Light Radovid, protect us. R'hlloradovid who gave us breath, we thank you. R'hlloradovid who gave us day, we thank you. We thank you for the sun North that warms houses us. We thank you for the stars Witch Hunters that watch us. We thank you for our hearths and for our torches, that keep the savage dark Nilfgaardians at bay.

Nobody post this one here, i am disappoint...

I see Rad the lad to-do list is adorable :wub:
1.Destroy Phillipa's filthy mage eyeballs
2.Liberate Kaedwen from their own stupidity
3.Cleanse the filthy mage heathens of their unholiness
4.Cleanse the filthy Elf heathens of their unholiness
5.Liberate filthy Mage and Elf heathens of their money they don't need anymore
6.Liberate Temeria, Cidaris, Verden, Aedirn, Lyria and Rivia from the evil Black Ones
7.Destroy filthy Dol Blathana and its filthy Elf-mage queen
8. Liberate Cintra, Sodden and Brugge from the evil Black Ones

9.Bring love and freedom to Kovir.
10.Probably Skellige too.
11.Emhyr seems to be dead, the Empire deserves to have more experienced emperor that this little Morvran. With the help of the Gods and Eternal Fire, I am be the perfect candidate to rule the whole Continent.
12.Civilize those barbarian lands on the East. It's sad that Zerrikanians and Haaks are not introduced to our enlightened culture and technical progress, we must bring the values of our manners to them.
13.Overseas countries too.
14.What about colonizing the Moon?
15.Finally, kidnap Ciri to conquer another dimension

Just love to read it over and over again

Top Bottom