Radovid VS Philippa in TW3 ( duh )

+

• Total voters

I wrote this because I wanting to know you guy .if CDPROJEKT, really gave us this option about choose their side what is you going choose ? . side with the lodge of sorceresses or knight of the flaming rose

For me I say all the time here even my first post here . I went to help the lodge one way or another. I save philippa all the time ( in the high cause quest) because I believe she will be save from all the danger at lest for a time being . by leting those witch hunt happen and let them kill many innocent mage in loc muinne yes ( I know am heartless ) . I think by doing that . will keep those knight busy . and hunt those innocent mage .and that can gave her enough time , to heal her eyes & escapes .knight of the flaming rose

Another version is help saskia I think if we help triss .philippa maybe hate us more than support to be , because we have to leave her when she in great danger and need help . and i don went to ruin philippa feeling so i help her ,.( and you could say that . am care her feeling more than triss )

about radovid. well.... is not much , am just went his head that all :p

Now what do your thinking ?

I will support Philipa. I like her personally, and she sure makes life very interesting. Also I don't see any reason to hunt her. The Lodge killed only Demovend, who was a weak king. The rest is a very sophisticated frame-up. I am generally OK with the knights of the flaming rose (I sided with them couple of times in TW1), but not when they open their mouths and start talking b.s. about hunting mages. Hunt monsters and help people - good, extermination of mages and non-humans - bad. In any case they look like very Northern dumb-ass invention, and Nilfgaard wouldn't need them.
Well, if Philipa is to go directly against Nilfgaard, I won't be happy and try to stop her, but I won't kill her.

I've long wanted to see Radovid succeed. He reminds me of Henry Seven or Philippe le Bel, the manner of king who could lead his corner of the world into the modern age. I don't worry that much about the Order or Nilfgaard; he's adroit enough to betray the former and make peace with the latter.

That's how most of men think, they will follow woman just for her looks.

What, did you interview most of men? Maybe I'm a woman, huh? Or gay! Or both! Oh..wait..never mind, then I'd be back to following Phil for her looks again, I guess.

Seriously, have you -seen- Radovid's "hair"? It's terrible!

What, did you interview most of men? Maybe I'm a woman, huh? Or gay! Or both! Oh..wait..never mind, then I'd be back to following Phil for her looks again, I guess.

Does he even have hair?

It's off-topic but..
Given choice, to follow bold guy or hot girl. Men wont hesitate for a sec... Of course some might just be good or evil but if story makes them both look like they both are trying to achieve something good. Well, it is a Witcher game and you can sleep with woman.

I'll wait till the game arrives, as of yet I don't know who I hate more. Maybe (like Spartacus) KILL THEM ALL!

is about the politics is never ending believe me , this is why am love her so much about it ! , i chooses philippa because I like her personally, is very interesting . she have a great mind and view about politics . she too manipulation . too ambition. too domineering and cold , that true, but you know what every great politician in many of our history have this quality, without these quality is never make a great politician or even a good ruler :)

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd like to stay neutral, but if I had to choose, the sword for all of them. :D

Seriously though, that's why I love the Witcher universe, all characters have good and bad sides to them, it's all in the gray area and depending on the situation I could go either way.
Though I don't harbor any love for the Lodge, the kings can be pretty infuriating as well. Man I can't wait for TW3 to see how things turn out.

is about the politics is never ending believe me , this is why am love her so much about it ! , i chooses philippa because I like her personally, is very interesting . she have a great mind and view about politics . she too manipulation . too ambition. too domineering and cold , that true, but you know what every great politician in many of our history have this quality, without these quality is never make a great politician or even a good ruler :)

Strong ambitious woman in the land of man that doesn't like to be told to do. Got it!
Hmm so many sorceress with a secret we need to always find out by force... :(

Last edited:
If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at a... no, forget that.
I'll ally myself with the beautiful sorceress that shoots lightning from her fingertips.

:p

The amazing powerful , and smart sorceress, Philipa Eilhart.

I really, really wish we could form a true alliance based on trust.Though I doubt that's how the writers intend for her.

I'll have to wait and see.
It will be a hard decision considering I love and admire both. But in terms of ideological compatibility, I lean more towards Philippa Eilhart.

It all depends on what they'll do in the third game, since that will be when all their actions will truly matter. But I would have reasons to side with both of them, as of now, and with none.

By the way, the poll results screen is beyond horrible. It seriously needs some fixing.

Radovid. Phillipa deserves an execution.

However I doubt she would have the power to take Radovid down and then take over/place a puppet.

Top Bottom