Ragnor Lothbrok?

+
Ragnor Lothbrok?

Am I the only one thinking that Ragnar is modeled on Geralt? Don't get me wrong I am the biggest Vikings fan going, but wow the similarities are epic! Anyone else think the same?

Actually not at all ... Geralt is way more mature and from my perspective does look quite much different ^^ but of course only my opinion ;)

Am I the only one thinking that Ragnar is modeled on Geralt? Don't get me wrong I am the biggest Vikings fan going, but wow the similarities are epic! Anyone else think the same?
Sorry, but I have no idea what similarities you are talking about. Ragnar is ambitious, manipulative and ruthless. Geralt is humble, straightforward and deeply fettered by personal standards. What on earth the two could have together, except generic badass qualities?

Now Big Boss on the other hand....

View attachment 14318
View attachment 14319

Same beard, same haircut --they even have the same scar over their left eye. Conclusion? Gerralt and Big Boss are mutually badass and probably both evolved from cells from the same asteroid/crashed-alien-spaceship/divine-space-gas.

Attachments

• Big Boss.jpg
    Big Boss.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 135
  • Geralt.jpg
    Geralt.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Now Big Boss on the other hand....

Same beard, same haircut --they even have the same scar over their left eye. Conclusion? Gerralt and Big Boss are mutually badass and probably both evolved from cells from the same asteroid/crashed-alien-spaceship/divine-space-gas.

This was my fist thought when i played W2 for the first time xD

The only similarities I see is that both Ragnar and Geralt get a lot of pussah.

Hummmm not really, the only people that Ragnar bed or almost bedded was Lagertha, Aslaug and Athelstan I am not seeing the comparison even with that. He sure likes threesome.

Last edited:
No, Ragnar is a scheming, selfish bastard. Far less of a code than Geralt has. Geralt would never bother to blood eagle an enemy and he'd find it a waste of time.

Top Bottom