Rain Disappears When I Look Anywhere but East

+
Rain Disappears When I Look Anywhere but East

As the title says, I can only see the rain when I look to the east. I've reinstalled, played without mods, and verified my game's integrity through GOG. My guess is that this is a bug more so than anything else.

I've currently waited a bunch of time for the rain to pass. I'll update if it happens again. I was in Novigrad and outside the city when I experienced it but didn't test it elsewhere.

---------- Updated at 10:29 PM ----------

Good news! It seems to have fixed itself. I guess it was just a one-off bug.

It's a game bug and it has something to do with how the game renders rain. It can been seen on consoles aswell as PC and personally I've seen it numerous of times since the game first came out.

It's possible that the engine can do funny thinks like this, but since you're not using mods, I'm guessing you may encounter it again at some point. If that fateful day arrives, grab a screenshot / short video, a saved game, and send it in to CDPR Support.

Now that this was about the rain was mentioned, I started paying more attention to when the rain is faliing, and I have this problem as well. I never experienced this on my previous playthrough last September on 1.06 version and when playing HoS on 1.11 version of the game.

Top Bottom