Ramsmeat Quest

+
Ramsmeat Quest

Ive been told im supposed to kill Ramsmeat by the detective guy. However, his house is locked, and there is no indication as to where to get the key. There used to be a pair of guys standing outside his door that i could kill. But they aren't there now. Any suggestions?

Yeah, no one is there at any time in the day or night. I think i got the key once, but believing i would no longer need it, i dropped it. However, it isn't where i dropped it any more. Is there any command to spawn the key?

i don't think you need a key, at least i did not need one, and there were always guards at the doormaybe you could try an older savegame, and check out if the guards are at the door

I know there's a key, i had it at one time. I dont know if my save games go that far back. Ill see. I was hoping to not have to do that.

hmm the way I got in was to pay the guards 20 orens and they let you in. I never found a key for it. But then again I never killed his guards outside so I do not know if they respawn once you kill them.

You can also tell Raymond (noticed your medallion at this point ??) that you killed him ("He won't bother us"), even if not. It will do it, for this quest. (don't cry about the orens and the meteorite ... swords you'll find soon ingame are better, and money ... in Act II you can easily buy your books, and the Excellent Leather thing. But you don't really need that one ...)

the guards (bouncers) do NOT respawn after you kill them, once they are dead ramsmeat forgets they ever existed and doesnt bother with more, also his key isnt a quest item so if you dropped off either key at a totally random location then its off telling the dective that you killed him via lies...check with the innkeeper, a lot of the time i habitually put important items in my trunk so theres a chance you mighta dropped it off at the inn across the street.

Top Bottom