Random Encounters -- Stories from The Wild!

+
Random Encounters -- Stories from The Wild!

Hey y'all. I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for people to share stories of random encounters they had because of the dynamic eco-system/NCP behavior system.

I've only been playing the game for three hours and I already have one!

I was in a hut talking to an NPC for a quest when I heard a lot of screams and shouting outside, "Someone help!" "Stop that thing!" So I activated Witcher sense and low and behold! There was something outside attacking the villagers. So I ran outside, and amidst a group of about a dozen NPCs there was a wolf leaping at people killing them. It had already killed a couple and it managed to kill a couple more before I got to it. I bee-lined right for that sucker and it started running away! I followed it a couple hundred feet away and then executed it Witcher style. Then I popped up my Witcher sense again and noticed the rest of the wolf pack was nearby and migrating closer to the village. So I slaughtered them too!

It was such an organic encounter. That feeling of, "I have to kill this sucker because I'm a Wicher and no-one else can" was awesome! Other games just can't give you that feeling organically like The Witcher 3 can!

Top Bottom