Random loot...wow

+
Random loot...wow

This is so wierd. I'd never thought I'd find something like this... :eek:Anyway, I've just found a new runic silver sword (2 earth runes and 1 sun) in an ordinary chest in the Bear tavern (the chest near the window where the fistfighters were). It's really a wierd coincidence, because I was planning to forge one like that for myself, and I've got 2 eart and one sun rune in my inventory (they aren't gone anywhere).Is this a very good glitch or a real possibility (yeah, some passing witcher left it there...)?

=) It is class! To you has carried, I have not found. But then all the same sword will be more abruptly.

It's a glitch, I've got one that is similiar to your, thought the swords appear in my storage. I have 8 meteorite swords, 2 Harvalls and 2 Sihills. No idea how did they dupe.@down: [minor spoiler][size=7pt]Sihill is easy to find in act 4.[/size] ;)[/spoiler]

Woah thanks for the vid. What level were you when you did this? Those royal wyverns look too easy, and I know the regular ones beat my ass everytime. They kept dodging any strong attacks. And what's the name of the area? I'll remember it as a warning...

romeolongsword said:
It's pretty easy to get:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2abzBQSsTgo
You should add some captions when fighting the royal wyvern like "Damn, where's the crotch on this thing!".

Top Bottom