Random quest near Gremist bugged

+
Random quest near Gremist bugged

There's a yellow " ! " quest right next to Gremist's cave. It's a "Druid" that originally was walking Gremist's cave area, but after talking to Gremist the first time, this "Druid" walked up the hill and sat on a bench, which he won't leave regardless of day/night. I finished the Gremist quest and still won't actually talk, other then generic comments like generic NPC typically say. I have NO idea what quest he even gives either. But he's a definite " ! " random quest giver unless the game is actually bugged and he isn't?

Anyone know what quest he gives? Or is he bugged for you as well? Only other thing I can think of is he's not approachable until later and the game erroneously applied the " ! " prematurely. His " ! " IS listed on the map legend.

I'm guessing it's the quest from a druid to help his fellow druid talk(can't remember the details). Have not encountered any bug with it on all my 3 playthroughs though...

No, did that one. After googling Gremist, I found others have the same issue. Apparently he has something to do with "finding" a master alchemist and was supposed to want to be Gremist's pupil or something. Others beat the game and it never stopped being a " ! ", so definitely another bug to add to the list.

Confirmed, I've also encountered this. Did the quest to get the druid to talk, there's still one druid questgiver that doesn't go into a conversation after interacting with him.

If you talked to the alchemist halfling in Novigrad/Velen (don't remember where he is exactly), you'll get this bug. There is no new quest, it was just a second way to initiate the "Practicum in advanced alchemy" quest in case it didn't happen on the continent.

I have the same yellow question mark with that druid. Not sure which quest it belongs to. Just add it to the list of bugged quests, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom