Random rare drop loot as end game rewards?

+
We need more rare world item drops like misc items or clothing, just something to collect, the game is so bare once you do all the side missions it's such a shame I do like taking out gangs, maybe rewards and repeatable gang attack missions with higher difficulties?

Right now I just collect junk items

Last edited:
I got a little lost sometimes because I don´t play much open world rpg, would be nice to have some advices from the game of what more can you do in the game for those who doesn´t have played much this kind of game, could be optional, but loving this game playing for the second time

Cyberpunk often feels like a worse version of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare during combat segments. And I say worse because regardless of how you feel about Call of Duty it has perfected arcade first-person shooters. Plus the one controllable drone that could pass as a kill streak was downgraded to a "single-use toy". Anyway, my point is there should be parts of the city (or a brain dance of sorts featuring parts of the city and whatnot) that respawn enemies in waves like a CoD map to add some endless action to the end-game.

We need more rare world item drops like misc items or clothing, just something to collect, the game is so bare once you do all the side missions it's such a shame I do like taking out gangs, maybe rewards and repeatable gang attack missions with higher difficulties?

Right now I just collect junk items
Really not sure why the loot system is the way it is, is it by design choice or design failure i wonder. Mostly i just ignore it except the ? mark quest items or the Legendary ones, which as of 1.1 patch seems broken and not worth touching until L50, even then its a lottery.

Top Bottom