Random texture black out and chrome skintones

+
Anyone have a solution to this one? randomly (at different time intervals), my textures will all black out, and skintones will change to chrome. exit to main menu and back makes everything good. I have tried disabling all ++graphics settings, default in nvidia control panel. running Dell XPS 15 (9520) 12th Gen i9-12900HK 2.50ghz 24MB cache, 64GB DDR5 4800Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti 4GB DDR6 40w. Otherwise, the game runs great.

unknown.png
p

Are you using mods? If so, that could also cause conflicts since I once had similar issues with Skyrim and conflicting mods.
If not, it might be a good idea to simply do a clean reinstall of the game. I personally haven't had this issue and I'm playing with all settings on ultra.

Are you using mods? If so, that could also cause conflicts since I once had similar issues with Skyrim and conflicting mods.
If not, it might be a good idea to simply do a clean reinstall of the game. I personally haven't had this issue and I'm playing with all settings on ultra.
HI Jep1st,

no mods. I done a clean install. it's not a specific set of textures or someone corruption, it's intermittent. I can walk down the stairs of the apartment megabuilding and the textures go to black, reload, and they are all back again. it's very odd.

I 100% the game on PS4, just started a PC playthrough on 1.6, so yep - fresh start. no mods at any point. pretty strange!

OK, so maybe at first, when encountering weird visual issue, if it's not already done, I suggest to clean install your drivers :
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
I just wonder, but you maybe tried too, it's the same if you disable all RTX effects ?

Hi, unfortunately, I have done a clean install and disabled all RTX and it persists. thanks for the info.

Jep1st

Forum regular
Hi, unfortunately, I have done a clean install and disabled all RTX and it persists. thanks for the info.
Is Cyberpunk the only game where you experience graphical issues with your current PC on it's current state?
If so then unfortunatelly I'm all out of ideas. You could also try to submit a direct ticket to CDPR technical team and explain the issue in detail. You can even send your save file to them. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc

One thing you can also try out is to delete all the saves and try again a new playthrough just to rule out a save corruption or if you have older save files then reload one of those and see if it happens there too.
There's also a bunch of clean save files on Nexus if you don't have older saves of your own: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/ and just search for a save game

Could it have somethin to do with color correction/HDR or something? It kinda looks like the amd driver bug that happend some time ago.

no HDR or color correction enabled, I thought the same. the closest screenshot I saw of something like this was the AMD driver bug.

Top Bottom