Rank CDPR games.

+
1. Witcher 3
2. Gwent Open Beta
3. Witcher 2
4. Witcher 1
5. Thronebreaker
6. + 7. Gwent HC and Cyberpunk 2077*

*Can't really decide (maybe because of playing on a base PS4) on which rank I should put it currently, Cyberpunk will probably improve a lot with the patches and Dlcs and the storytelling is already very strong, while in Gwent's case I don't have much hope because HC has already so much flaws and problems in it's roots compared to the open beta version and will most likely get even more problematic with every expansion they release.

Last edited:
Witcher 3
Witcher 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Witcher 1
Thronebreaker

I think Cyberpunk could actually be my favourite in a year or two if they fix the issues, release good addons and the modding community creates the game I expected it to be

Guest 3847602

1st The Witcher 3
2nd The Witcher 1
3rd The Witcher 2
4th Thronebreaker
5th Gwent

Haven't finished Cyberpunk yet, but it's most likely going to land on 2nd or 3rd place.
There's one very unsettling thing I've been hearing about it, though - ending and its similarity to Mass Effect 3. I don't know why, I haven't been spoiled so far, but if that turns out to be true, it's going to be impossible for me to rank it. I mean, how the hell do you rank the game that you've been enjoying every minute of with ending that makes you wonder: "What's the point of starting another playthrough?".

I'm not great with shooter gameplay, so we'll see how well it goes with Cyberpunk :cool:

In terms of story-oriented CDPR games, so far, I would say:
1) Witcher 3
2) Witcher 1
3) Thronebreaker
4) Witcher 2

But it's pretty close. While TW2 overall seems like a slightly more complete game to me than Thronebreaker or Witcher 1, the story didn't move me as much. Gwent and Witcher board seem very hard to compare though. Really depends on the mood I guess (or if someone else wants to play a board game too - another thing I'm not too great with though :giveup:)

I’m not really the studios biggest fanboy, but this is how I’ve viewed the games.

- Witcher 1
- Witcher 2
- Cyberpunk [so far (thinking about what the game tries to do, not its technical state); if it gets fixed, it’ll rise above W2; if it gets the sorely needed additions and actually becomes an RPG to write something home about, it’ll probably go above W1]
- Witcher 3
- Gwent

Witcher 3 / Gwent
Thronebreaker
Witcher 2
Witcher 1

I probably enjoyed playing Witcher 3 a bit more then Gwent + if it wasn't for Witcher 3 we wouldn't have Gwent at all but on the other hand I enjoyed Gwent for much longer (and still do) so they share the first spot for me.

I suppose I'll jump in as well. . .
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
Hearts of Stone
Blood and Wine
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
(It's often underrated, sadly, considering the amount of work that went into it.)
The Witcher (Though I admire many parts of the orignal game, Thronebreaker just barely outranks it, on design and artistic grounds.)
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
Oh, yes, and The Witcher Adventure Game (It's quite good, although rather limited.)

I have no opinion of Cyberpunk 2077, as I have not, and likely never will play it.

1. Beta Gwent
2. Witcher 3
3. Witcher 2
4. Witcher 1
5. Thronebreaker
6. Gwent HC

Beta Gwent was so far ahead of it's time. I doubt there will ever be another CCG that can live up to the potential that Gwent used to have. It's not that the new Gwent HC is the worst thing ever, it's just that it's a really simplified mobile game that replaced the best card game out there.

Also why was Thronebreaker so easy? It posed no challenge at all. I was pretty disappointed in that aspect.

1. Witcher 3
2. Witcher 2
3. CB - OB (pre Midwinter) Gwent
4. Witcher 1 (tried to play it after W2 and W3, but didn't come very far as it didn't age well)
5. HC Gwent

Don't intend to play Cyberpunk as I'm neither interested in shooter nor the Cyberpunk setting.

1. Witcher 2
2. Witcher 1
3. Witcher 3
4. Gwent

I was pretty damn disappointed with Witcher 3, but placed it higher than Gwent because i've quickly lost interest in it.
Haven't played Thronebreaker and Cyberpunk 2077 and likely never will.

Top Bottom