Ranked matchmaking issue

+
I played a ranked match today for the first time after a few weeks. I am currently in ranked 17 and played someone in rank 8 which I found very unusual. Most ranked matches i played were against people within the same rank as me. Is this a matchmaking issue or has ranked matchmaking changed?

rrc

Forum veteran
Yes, I have noticed too. Yesterday I was matched up against players who are no where near my rank. I think we should create a support ticket.

Yes, I have noticed too. Yesterday I was matched up against players who are no where near my rank. I think we should create a support ticket.
We should. I went on the gwent support site to report the problem but wasn't sure which category to put it under. It's like they are using the casual matchmaking for the ranked matchmaking since in casual you can play any rank but in rank you play people within or near your rank.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
We should. I went on the gwent support site to report the problem but wasn't sure which category to put it under. It's like they are using the casual matchmaking for the ranked matchmaking since in casual you can play any rank but in rank you play people within or near your rank.
Looks like it. Lets see. I am in Rank 7 and I am getting matched up against players with Rank 15 etc. I feel bad about that. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Looks like it. Lets see. I am in Rank 7 and I am getting matched up against players with Rank 15 etc. I feel bad about that. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
Hope so too. Makes it harder to climb ranks when you are playing people that are 10 ranks higher than you.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Same here, since the last update. Any official word on the issue? Hope they fix this asap.

rrc

Forum veteran
I had asked that question in Twitter and haven't received ant answer. If there is any official communication, then I will update here.

Received an email from gwent technical support. Email reads as follow:

"
Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this situation. Please let us know if you still experience this issue as it should be fixed already.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate and contact us by simply responding to this e-mail. "

Check if the issue is resolved.

I was the same situation, my rank is 14 and yesterday I was played with 3,7,13 and 10 rank. Something is wrong.

Guest 4344268

Same story here: currently rank 6 but often queuing into rank 3 and 4, possibly because my aggregate MMR is higher due to playing multiple factions (that's my theory anyway).

Same story here: currently rank 6 but often queuing into rank 3 and 4, possibly because my aggregate MMR is higher due to playing multiple factions (that's my theory anyway).

And mine is lower since I only played two. Perhaps that was it. Well, today I was back playing at my own level and struggling quite a bit tbh.

Top Bottom