Raven's Armor Has Screwed up My Endurance

+
Dear Tech Support,

I am in chapter 5 and I just completed the Armor quest and received Raven's Armor which boosted my Endurance and Endurance Regeneration.

But strangely, every time I enter the Swamp Cemetery or Old Vizima or even if I just load a saved game in one of these locations, my Endurance automatically drops by almost 50 percent as if I had cast a Sign spell and then has to regenerate back to 100 percent.

This change in Endurance happened to me when I first got Raven's Armor, which made sense since it added 25 new points to my Endurance so I guess it had to recalculate the total.

But it doesn't make sense that it is doing it again in other situations.

This could potentially get me killed, such as entering a location where there are monsters, and I won't have any Endurance. Or worse, it could be a bug that could corrupt my saved game files.

Can a tech support person tell me how to fix this, or is the game supposed to be doing this?

Thanks,
DonkeyKong

Last edited:
Do you have any mods installed? Those can cause issues of all sorts...

In general, when a problem starts to happen more frequently, it's usually best to immediately load an older save game before the problem happened for the first time.

Other than that, you could try changing armor, then save the game.
Restart the game and switch back to raven's armor again.

I never use mods, no.

I tried all your suggestions but didn't help unfortunately.

I drop Raven's armor and whenever I put it back on my Endurance drops and then regenerates.

So I guess when you enter a new location or load a saved game, it basically treats it as if I had just put on Raven's armor.

This bug doesn't happen when I enter a cave or a room, so it must only load these stats at new locations or saves.

I would be interested to know if any other players have had this issue and how they fixed it.
Post automatically merged:

P.S. I just spoke to another Witcher player who said he was able to replicate this exact same bug, so it must just be built into the game. Others want to confirm this?

Last edited:
Nobody I have spoken with has been able to fix this bug so far.

I am still interested if this happens to everyone who gets Raven's Armor, or is it just happening to a few users?

As I said, I have no mods and no reason this should be happening other then the fact that I just got new armor which changed my Endurance stats.

Will this last the whole game or just in chapter 5?

If you can re-create the bug and find a fix, please let me know, thank you very much!

Donkey Kong

Top Bottom