Rayfield Aerondight aka "Guinevere" no stash access?

+
Hello all, since I couldn't find any answer in game, online or in the forums I thought i'd ask here:

Does Aerondight aka "Guinevere" really has no car stash access?
Like.. really?
I swear I've tried any possible angle, distance, spot combination.. dancing around the car like mad. All I can do is open the "hood".
The most expensive car in the game and if I want to use the "trunk" I need to call in another vehicle? :sad: The best part - even the FREE car has it :giveup:

Thanks for even taking the time to read this :)

I want to bump this thread up, because hopefully Aerondight will get fixed.
1) It doesn't have stash access. It should have one, because I am still able to loot the items from it, using "autoloot" mod. if I use "freefly" mod, then I see that there are some bags in the place where storage should be, so I think it was just overlooked.
2) Recently Caliburn got fixed, now it finally has perfect lighting inside without rtx (Yes, I drive in first person :D ). Hopefully you will be able to do the same with Aerondight, because during the day it has huge problems with lighting inside. You already fixed the "glass", because in the past you could see nothing during the day, now hopefully this car will get some more love.

I want to bump this thread up, because hopefully Aerondight will get fixed.
1) It doesn't have stash access. It should have one, because I am still able to loot the items from it, using "autoloot" mod. if I use "freefly" mod, then I see that there are some bags in the place where storage should be, so I think it was just overlooked.
2) Recently Caliburn got fixed, now it finally has perfect lighting inside without rtx (Yes, I drive in first person :D ). Hopefully you will be able to do the same with Aerondight, because during the day it has huge problems with lighting inside. You already fixed the "glass", because in the past you could see nothing during the day, now hopefully this car will get some more love.
If you want to get it fixed, you should consider passing it to Support.

Top Bottom