Rayfield Caliburn ruined all the cars

+
I wonder who's decision it was to make Rayfield Caliburn available to own so easily and early in the game. It feels like it's the best car in the game and now I have zero interest in checking out any other vehicle. And I hadn't even purchased any vehicles yet because of how expensive they all are. Now all of the cars have been trivialized. Pretty poor design decision.

you have to complete a quest and without watching videos you can miss the car very easily +you have the achievement for every car owned +the bikes are very good you should definitely try the ones from Keanu's company

I didn't watch any videos, Just stumbled upon it after a mission. Didn't even know it was possible to own cars without buying them.

I generally don't go online while playing a game unless I get stuck.

Caliburn might be good on roads , but you won't have any fun off-road with it at all. I have it too but it's not my most used vehicle at all, I much prefer the nomads for having fun driving about. I found a wraith car called the barghest ,but I can't find one to buy unfortunately. It's a tiny car with 2 spoilers and loads of splitters on the front and sides, I can't find a single post on it for some reason even on Google

I would argue that the Rayfield Caliburn is the best car. I like the Shion "Coyote" for the better handling or the Arch Nazare motorbike to drive in high traffic. OFC the Caliburn is a better looking car and can reach 10 mhp more than the Shion Coyote but that doesn't mean it's better. That's my opinion and I didn't even tried all the cars.

i still prefer the Coyote, almost as fast as the caliburn and can actually go offroad so that is my car of choice(even if i can get the caliburn for free and have to spend a lot of money on the Coyote)

I kinda disagree, while the Caliburn is the fastest car, it's also easier to loose control even on roads. I find myself enjoying bikes and other cars more because they're easier to control and I find cars in general no that enjoyable to drive with the weird AI driving skills that can just stand still in the middle of the road, making you crash on high speed or crashing into you because they suddendly drive faster.

Top Bottom