Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

+
Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

I was finally able to reach rank 18 with my armor deck, because they nerfed alchemy a little bit and also brouver nova.
My final battle was against Skellige GS, a tough one but I didnt let those gs buff, and I won.
feels good, thx CDPR for the slight nerf, couldve been better, but its good.

:victory:

I've managed to reach 19 with a moonfog deck and i'm on halfway to 20. Its been months since i've last meet a mirror match.

Congrats! R18 is my target every season. I'm at R16 now...but yesterday was at 13. I wanted to wait for the patch to make my deck more competitive. It works now better...and it's great against Greatswords :victory:

You should strive for r20, it's not that difficult to reach. Once you hit r20 that is when all the crazy same old same old tier 1 meta deck gets flooded into your match. I love moonlight, it's easy to pilot, got me to r20.

Congratz - armor can be a great deal of fun, I've found it quite versatile in dealing with different opponents. I bet you can take it further still, good luck!

rrc

Forum veteran
Congratulations! You can reach R20 over the weekend and become a Mountain Snake!

Gamer_Matt;n10959878 said:
... I wouldnt play swarm a tael to get a cheap rank 20.

Well, I am getting 20 EZ with Eredin every month. So you don't have play only Brouver to get to 20.

I always wanted to go for R18. I made it in every season. I didn't want to grind. But today I said, I try to reach R19. And now I have 3603 MMR. Yes! :smiling2:

Gamer_Matt;n10955090 said:
I was finally able to reach rank 18 with my armor deck, because they nerfed alchemy a little bit and also brouver nova.
My final battle was against Skellige GS, a tough one but I didnt let those gs buff, and I won.
feels good, thx CDPR for the slight nerf, couldve been better, but its good.

:victory:

Awesome! Congrats!

Burza46;n10961501 said:
Awesome! Congrats!

This is why I love CDPR, they are active in forums, communicating with players, giving them decent updates, maybe not always but thats ok.

Hello, i reached rank 21 last season, i dont see any otpion to access pro ladder, is that normal ?

NisNis;n10964063 said:
Hello, i reached rank 21 last season, i dont see any otpion to access pro ladder, is that normal ?

Pro ladder seasons are 2 months long, so you will probably get access next month.

Top Bottom