Real world locations that probably need some witchers work

+
Real world locations that probably need some witchers work

As I walked past the fields by my house I came to thinking that this place would most likely need a witcher! After that I started to think about it whenever I arrived at locations that reminded me of the witcher.

Therefor I start this thread, to post images of real world locations that probably need some witchers work!

Here's 2 to start with.

A field next to my house. Bredånger in Northern sweden. I wonder how many noonwraiths this place got?
View attachment 71811

Galgberget (The Gallow Hill), Gotland sweden. (Built as an execution site in the 13th century, stone gallows still there!) Gotta be packed with wraiths!
View attachment 71821

Attachments

• 28879378202_7843b50485_o.jpg
    28879378202_7843b50485_o.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 28511600920_c43787f79c_o.jpg
    28511600920_c43787f79c_o.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Yeah, then I will post few new stuff too... ;)

BTW this one is a painting by C. D. Friedrich "Das große Gehege" 1832

A photo inspired by C. D. Friedrich

Last edited:
Yeah, then I will post few new stuff too... ;)

BTW this one is a painting by C. D. Friedrich "Das große Gehege" 1832

A photo inspired by C. D. Friedrich

First one is obviously home for Waterhags in Velen :p I'm not quite sure why that second one brought Land of Thousand Fables and tons of pixies in my mind... More likely Foglets there...

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

(Wienerwald/Vienna)

Haha, this is that creepy forest in HoS where wolfs and Leshens are ready to bring you down :D Oooooor it's just a @Troldierman taking his beautysleeps...

That's a picture I have taken from my last apartment in the Black forest...

That reminds me of something... ;)

"Wolves asleep amidst the trees,
Bats all a-swayin' in the breeze,
But one soul lies anxious, wide awake,
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags, and wraiths."

Last edited:
Louisiana could definitely use some witchers, I'm pretty sure the Dagon cult of Vodyanoi is in there somewhere.

They also have "basilisks" in case any sorceress friends need new shoes:

And of course these things:

Attachments

• la7.jpg
    la7.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 71
Go check out cataombs under Paris. Some seriously scary stuff. Over 100 miles of unmapped tunnels runnin under paris. Maybe even more, i dont think the actual lenght of the tunnel is known. Im pretty sure its old mine/mines of sorts, later turned into mass grave.. People have gone missin there even in modern times.. Pretty sure even Geralt would turn down contract down there..

Go check out cataombs under Paris. Some seriously scary stuff. Over 100 miles of unmapped tunnels runnin under paris. Maybe even more, i dont think the actual lenght of the tunnel is known. Im pretty sure its old mine/mines of sorts, later turned into mass grave.. People have gone missin there even in modern times.. Pretty sure even Geralt would turn down contract down there..

If those are the missing guys, they have been found a bit too late... Definitely a home for wraiths. Hrrr....

Top Bottom