Realized the game should be night time all the time

+
Ok, the game is not prettiest looking thing on console, understandably so, BUT I realized on my second playthrough that it looks way better on in game night time, the atmosphere also feels way better than on day time. So that's what I plan to do, skip time so I can always be roaming the streets at night time. My V only works at night.

Its all very well and good until you try exploring the badlands... far easier during the day..

you could just keep skipping time so you get the amount of darkness required, every time you play..

Guest 4522391

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend trying out one or more of the nexus sourced 'weather' mods available which strongly impact the weather and atmosphere, and light in Night City and the surrounds. I am currently using the 'Pollution' mod which eliminates the ultra bright glare of sunlight in the city and fills your screen with a pervading overcast, smog, fog and pollution haze which goes a long way to get rid of that unnatural over bright sunny day. There are also 'fog' and 'all rain' settings'
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-31 18-17-29.png
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-03 12-28-03.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom