+

RageGT

Forum veteran
Really, CDPR????

Is this an "upgrade" to the forums?
- No Avatar back up
- No images display
- NO ACESS TO THE COMMUNITY FORUM
Haven't tried much else. I got really sad and went back to RL stuff.. and a little more of TW3 playing after, of course...
PS.: It does look something of an EA forum now... when is the announcement? uhauauahu *evil grim*

Oh, and still finding new stuff, after 1907 hours of gameplay time (according to GOG Galaxy, which is pretty accurate to my account)
This is NOT the dive from Kaer Trolde bridge... hehe

Last edited:

iCake

Forum veteran
Yeah, don't quite like the new design either. Hell, at least the fonts are bigger now :)

Visually, the new forum format reminds me of Bethesda.net where the Fallout 4 forums ended up. I don't really like the look right now, but at least the navigation between sub-forums is still logical, whereas the navigation at the FO4 forums is too troublesome to even go there.

cyberpunkforever;n6876770 said:
we just have to get used to this new look, maybe there are some improvements to come

cyberpunkforever;n6876770 said:
we just have to get used to this new look, maybe there are some improvements to come

You get used to this shit look. Most people don't want to. Reds once agsin doing something they are not asked to and which is universally hated by their audience.

I am not sure if it is on my end, but, I have to login every time I come here, tracking threads is kinda a hassle now, plus, the old forum is easier on the eyes because it has not so bright background and darker thread title color.

verdwhisper;n6881580 said:
I am not sure if it is on my end, but, I have to login every time I come here, tracking threads is kinda a hassle now, plus, the old forum is easier on the eyes because it has not so bright background and darker thread title color.
You can change theme under where you write your posts. There is a box where you can choose HoS or BAW. BAW is darker and I like it with PC. HoS looks better on the phone though.

Sunsibar- yes, thank-you, BAW is much easier to look at on the PC. I never would have noticed that there was that option.

Another thing I just noticed, the forum doesn't save your choice of the BAW view. I change it to BAW, but when I leave the forum and come back, it resets to the harsh white view of HoS, so I have to change it each time I visit the forum. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice if I didn't have to change the view each time.

Well, they said "there wont be downgrade, just a few changes" so this "is just and upgrade" doesn't surprise me. I learned from them that they are good at making games but just that.

Rainwalker207;n6896250 said:
Another thing I just noticed, the forum doesn't save your choice of the BAW view. I change it to BAW, but when I leave the forum and come back, it resets to the harsh white view of HoS, so I have to change it each time I visit the forum. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice if I didn't have to change the view each time.

Rainwalker207;n6896250 said:

And it double quote when I hit quote... and I need to login every time. No cookies? "Sten: The cookie is a lie!"

Sunsibar;n6883700 said:
You can change theme under where you write your posts. There is a box where you can choose HoS or BAW. BAW is darker and I like it with PC. HoS looks better on the phone though.

Sunsibar;n6883700 said:

Someone should pin your post, Sunsibar. That was very helpful.

Still not a huge fan of the forum overhall, but at least my retinas aren't burning out of their sockets like before.

SageFox.326;n6898350 said:
Well, they said "there wont be downgrade, just a few changes" so this "is just and upgrade" doesn't surprise me. I learned from them that they are good at making games but just that.

<Shakes head.> You just used the D-word, Sage. That'll be enough of that.

this is terrible ..I do Not like it one bit ... this is not funny ... absolutely the worst...and I am Not Kidding
nothing works .. more difficult to see .....if I make changes they are gone when I return ....
did I do something wrong and am being punished ... I AM Sorry Please Put The Forum Back...
someone took the forum away and put in its place this broken non working one with less features ...
every where I go all the nothing works.. this is not good... Why would you do this?
every where I go all the nothing works like it did .. bring back the old forum ...
this version is harder to use ...WHY?

this is what it is like for me ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRM3lFRwRI

Well the worst thing is that we didn't get any official reply regarding this update - nothing...before when was some update planned we were informed. This new upgrade is major step back and they pretty know that and don't want to communicate it. This new forum is based on a free source - probably the previous version of the forum was paid...

I really want some COOKIES!!!!
I AM a lazy old man who hates to log in every c***s**** time I visit a website which is in my favs, #1 bookmark!
Not to mention having to change themes every time.
And trying to hit the "next page" arrow with a mouse button click should be a game on itself... like Gwent or Dice Poker...
GIMME SOME COOKIES!!!
Puleeeezzzeeee???

Top Bottom