Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

+
I'm loving the game too! Unfortunally both V and your save file is living on borrowed time, once your save hits 8MB your save gets corrupted. There is no way to reduce the save file, so unless you don't craft anything at all you'll eventually start running into problems.

I love it. Played 70 hours and finished the game...now playing it again with a different character layout
My biggest gripe, however, is the lack of awesome clothes we get.

When you play it, you get the feeling they cut A LOT of stuff out. I mean.....a LOT

Absolutely enjoying this game very much. People are really getting upset over a problem that is just a result og projektreds ambitions. This game is a literal game changer. Once all the bugs are worked out it will be even better.

Not alone, definitely. 70+ hours but I'm not in a hurry for the storyline yet. Only two regions were cleared. On Xbox One OG.:sneaky:(y)

Specifically waited on the 1.5 patch before starting since I'm on a base PS4. And I am enjoying it so far despite only being a few hours in. I'll hope for more improvements, but the latest patch made me comfortable jumping in, just need to find my bearings with a controller again.

There are a few issues I'd like to see fixed but nothing game breaking so far. I'm enjoying ita lot, roughly 90h in. Currently I'm planning my second playthrough.

Love the game totally worth the price but you need to have decent pc to get the most out of it

Well.. I enjoyed it but it was WAY TO SHORT!

Hit about 50 hours and cleared the map got 1 bugged question mark left for the vending machine. Besides 'Talk to Hanako'
Yes finished the game, saw the ending, after that cleared the map. Sadly though i feel some things were triggered WAY to late or weren't clear they did. Interactions with your LI are little to none.

There are some yellow pick up/steal, rescue things left but besides that all it has are those random things. Was hoping this would keep me entertained till next year. Sure i'll start a new PT as Nomad or the other 1, did streetkid now.

I wonder how much difference the choices make though, what will affect people if at all.

- The world is amazing, but feels small somehow still looks amazing.
- I like most of the characters.
- Got almost all cars (except 1 from some ghost mission i missed, or heard about - Caliburn black one)
- Got only the Hanako quest listed now.
- Got Judy! :)
- Noticed hardly any bugs besides some spawn glitches and people walking through closed doors.
- Skippy is awesome!
- Awesome weapons, feel really powerful (Why no epic silencers? and not available on all weapons?)
- Voice acting is great!

Things i didn't like,

- Phone system scrolling through the massive amounts of messages, and the list resetting to the bottom instead of 'last new message' .
- Shards... PFFF 'read shard xyz' takes me forever to scroll through the entire list.
- Minimap HOW MANY TIMES I MISSED MY DAMN EXIT! Zoom out please! Hell TomTom would have a field day.
- Car speeds, 165MPH doesn't feel like that at all. (No electrical vehicles?)
- No auto navigation from A to B? Pretty sure i heard on the radio 'China will ban all manually driven cars' or something. Would like to drive around and take in the sights.
- Cops, didn't happen much but the spawning is stupid. And ever heard of collateral damage?
- No drones to use, expected some sort of 'pet drone'.
- Never felt that i grew as a character, even though my street cred is at 50 i still get scolded for not doing my job right?
- Some missions were unclear, like get something and deliver car (optional) i took the car dropped it off on his face and still got told i didn't/could've done better.
- To few toys ;)
- Skill trees need balancing, with the right gear/mods you become OP. Hardly anything was a challenge in the end.
- Crafting feels kinda lame.
- Fist fights were rather boring/annoying. (Witcher 3 was better).
- Car summoning sometimes put my car inside another car, or on top and then miles away or behind some barrier.

Kudo's to the person writing all the shard texts/messages, no wonder it took 7 years ;) .

I hope CDPR can finetune the game some more and make it as polished as W3.

- No auto navigation from A to B? Pretty sure i heard on the radio 'China will ban all manually driven cars' or something. Would like to drive around and take in the sights.

I got jackies bike, but i did the delamain quests AFAP... and ive been driving the Delamains baby around hoping it would do something... but so far it hasnt

I enjoyed the experience but I was forced to use my imagination and "mess around" in order to get a really immersive one.

I'm running with a Ryzen 3900X and Radeon 5700 and Atmos sound. The settings detected as ultra with no ray tracing and I've had only a spattering of graphical issues but great performance.

The visuals, architecture, music and sound are amazing. The story is a solid one. The game could have been one of the best ever made. Realisation of the dream? Nowhere near it and it may always be a pale reflection.

Story, quests, music, dialogues, world design and world details are great and epic.

However,
AI, itemization, censorship (in 18+ game), low fps and texture quality on average player setup, missing features that were promised, lack of interactions with the world, lot of annoying small bugs, - are making the game far from matching community expectations.

I'm loving the game too! Unfortunally both V and your save file is living on borrowed time, once your save hits 8MB your save gets corrupted. There is no way to reduce the save file, so unless you don't craft anything at all you'll eventually start running into problems.
Yeah like right now Mitch wont stop calling me since I called him before I got in a fight. Fucking game breaking bug wont let me do shit.

I'm really enjoying Cyberpunk 2077. Have I experienced any bugs? Sure, but game-breaking? No. maybe it's my hardware, but the game runs fine and has never crashed. The first time a saw “V” on his motorbike T-Posed with his pants down I thought WTF. But hay patches and bug fixes will come. The game itself is totally awesome, immersive and enjoyable. Dam. I'm a rust player the games been out for 8 years and there still bugs in that.

The Negatives
More Joytoys are needed.
The dildo should be made deployable as a hand weapon. I'd love to bludgeon an enemy to death using a rubber dildo.

I'm really enjoying it as well, and I have a ps4. Granted I have some upgrades but I was actually surprised about all the negativity about it. I've only experienced moderate problems that seem to come with every game of this magnitude. No refunds wanted here, I'll keep playing and enjoy the experience more N more as they continue to improve the game with updates.

I have 97 hours on my corpo (with all endings done) and about 10 hours split between street kid and nomad,I've done all the jobs,NCPD activities,bought all of the cars etc. Aside from one game breaking bug my experience has been pretty good.Haven't crashed once either.Overall I would say I enjoy most parts of the game,especially the music/sound design and the aesthetic.

With all that said the game outside of the prologue is very inconsistent (in every category),the cut content is jarring and the lack of polish is very evident:
-life path choices are basically meaningless and have no effect on the story.
-some areas like Pacifica seem woefully underdeveloped (Mr. Hands,the local fixer, has ONE gig for you)
-the races you take part in are some of the worst I've ever seen in a video game
-zero customization on anything (outside of the character creator and changing clothing)

-without side activities/mini games the end game feels really lifeless

As others have said the game has potential but it needs some love.Well,it needs alot of love to be quite honest.I hope in January we'll get a roadmap on how that love will manifest.

I am really enjoying it.. Of course I've enjoyed plenty of broken unfinished games so maybe that says more about me than the game.

Enjoying the game quite a lot here as well. 70hrs in and to the point of just clearing the map; 10850k and 3060Ti, RTX set to Psycho. Was running the game in 1440 but bumped down to 1080 to enjoy all the graphical candy and still have butter smooth frames.

As far as pure bugs go, so far I have...

- Crashed once on launch day.
- Saw two t-pose but only lasted a moment and it corrected itself.
- Rhino punched to hard I got stuck in the wall (that was funny actually).
- Bumped into 4 gun models and one shirt model that have no skins and are invisible when equipped.
- Two enemy npc's seem to have been underground and took a bit to get them visable.

There are other issues, of course, but these are just the bugs I've bumped into with 70+hrs played.

I feel there is superb potential here and the game is gorgeous... RTX on psycho, raining out, and flying down the street on a bike in Japantown... wow..

This character is still just in the mid-30s for level; I have no clue how people are getting to 50 (without cheese)? I might have a few more levels left of content in the game, but not 15 more.. I don't believe so anyway.

Top Bottom