really long synchronization for cyberpunk 2077

+
the synchronization of cyberpunk 2077 is really long, at the launching of the game and at the closing of the game on gog.

it lasts between 15 and 25 min and is blocked at 99%.

"I can launch the game via the pc folder, but via gog, I have the sync bugs mentioned above, any idea what to do?

ps: I tried with it without mods and it's the same, moreover the tool, the "Cyber Engine Tweaks" does not appear anymore at the launching of the game, I just have a long black screen, then the game launches.

Sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^".

the synchronization of cyberpunk 2077 is really long, at the launching of the game and at the closing of the game on gog.

it lasts between 15 and 25 min and is blocked at 99%.

"I can launch the game via the pc folder, but via gog, I have the sync bugs mentioned above, any idea what to do?

ps: I tried with it without mods and it's the same, moreover the tool, the "Cyber Engine Tweaks" does not appear anymore at the launching of the game, I just have a long black screen, then the game launches.

Sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^".
There seems to be a, "Fix game", tab on Gog. Have you tried that?
If you had CET block the intro cutscenes, it will show a black screen when those scenes should play until the menu screen pops up.

CET has updated recently. Did you updated yours?

If all else fails, try deleting the entire Cyberpunk 2077 folder, so you can make a clean reinstall. If you want to keep your mods, move them out of the Cyberpunk folder before you delete it.

Top Bottom