Really wish V's shadow model would get fixed/improved already

+
Just bought the game after having it on my wishlist since the game released and I'm tremendously enjoying my time with it and seeing the amount of passion that went into it, despite how janky and buggy it is here and there. Hopefully it will continue to improve the overall experience through more patches and I'm honestly kind of interested in the expansion as well.

However I am quite disappointed that after so long the horrendous shadow model of V is still not fixed when Arms cyberware is installed, so it ends up protruding from the arms and looking terribly disfigured.

The animations are nothing impressive to look at in the first place, they're.... serviceable at best. But I really wish the cyberware shadow would get fixed already.

2nd that ! In particular when running with sun in the back, the shadow looks horrible, like spikes poking out from the shoulders.

Cheers Euclid

"REALLY WISH V'S SHADOW MODEL WOULD GET FIXED/IMPROVED ALREADY"

It's unfortunate that in this case the malformed shadow is caused by the malformed V character to accommodate FPP - Which is to say, "it's working as intended".

Initially, the only way to "fix" it, is to replace the malformed V-mesh with an anatomically correct one, but since that's out of the question, I see no other way then to replace the malformed shadow with a shadow that's broadcasted by an NPC... which I'm sure the REDS equally deem out of the question.

I think they could just disable shadows for the problematic cyberware, if they don't intend to fix it or improve it.

Gorilla arms for example are the only cyberware that looks great, even though they too stretch out when opening doors.

Just an update.

So I noticed the Legendary versions of cyber arms do not have this issue with shadows. But the blue rarity ones do. Quite strange, do different rarities have different models on the character model or did they forget to add a code for them?

In any case thankfully I can now use cyber arms and not avoid them anymore. Guess I should report this to the support.

Top Bottom