Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

+
Its not an excuse for their non existent AI and lack on interactions between NPC’s.
They sold us the game as huge alive interactive city. I don't want just a movie set
I don't know what elements are you considered GTA when they are common in any game.
If I see a single hydrant that works on the whole map and not on the rest, something happens.
not because it exists in another game does it make it its property. And I'm giving the most distant example.
The most terrible thing would be to talk about the AI or npc that disappear

GTA or RDR also grants a great narrative adventure. xD
GTA is a half-sandbox anyway

For CP
We have several endings so it makes it a "non-linear" game.
sandbox for Story, according to some sandbox terminologies
we can ignore or disable certain targets
etc etc very ambiguous and it is not worth looking around
They are confusing immersive with sandbox or open world

And do not take it aggressively, it is not necessary to call others fools, I already paid for the game and I wait for an update that meets expectations.

Its funny that you call NC a movie set, as that's exactly as I described it to a friend. Thing happen in specific areas or just pause until V arrives, and character are added to the set when needed then removed from stage. Empty and void of interactions.

The first thing I did when I had control of V at the start of the game was to go to the nearest stall just to find out it was non-interactable .. and then it slowly became apparent there was very little to do other than to stick to the script and blast enemies .. :giveup:

To be honest this is not a bug but rather the result of a weird choice to have netrunner suits and such be viewed as a underlayer-torso-clothing piece.
I would say it was a "design choice" based on the lack of time to polish things since as you say, the netrunner suits are full body, but count as a shirt. The problem is a number of jackets (the free wolf jacket is one) hide the shirt slot, despite the fact that the shirt should show under the closed jacket.

I would say it was a "design choice" based on the lack of time to polish things since as you say, the netrunner suits are full body, but count as a shirt. The problem is a number of jackets (the free wolf jacket is one) hide the shirt slot, despite the fact that the shirt should show under the closed jacket.
The one thing that eludes me the most is exactly how the different was created between when to hide the undershirt and when not. Because if you wear a bolero or something then it remains visible. But not with certain closed jacketsbor those western like corsets a female can wear (among others)

Because they grew in number of professionals. ?
The funny thing is that there is even a single Hydrant that works on the entire map. XD
the problem was time and unrealistic goals.
Old post but I was curious about the hydrants because I've heard this before, and on a new playthrough I've come across three working hydrants in, what, three hours and I'm not even looking for them, none of which was the one I saw work on my first playthrough. So that's four and counting.

photomode_29052021_231243.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom