Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic Rezo, wish Sapkowski didn't kill Essi off so she could be included in an enhanced edition or B&W. probably more blood and wine though because in an enhanced edition i'd like to see more stuff with triss or yen, whichever one you picked.

What I would like in the Goty edition:

- All expansions and DLCS on disk
- Some love for the Skellige sea ( new water creatures/monsters )
- New monsters in old areas ( maybe new monsters that you can find only in the bog...others only on the highest skellige mountains...others in the water...)
- The new grass of Toussaint to be replaced even in old areas ( the grass of base game is really ugly)
- Darker night even on consolles
- First person mode
- An option to turn off the really annoying vignette effect
- More werewolves to be found in the wild during nghtime

- And.... A better cover than the original one XD

Nice pic Rezo, wish Sapkowski didn't kill Essi off so she could be included in an enhanced edition or B&W.

Me too, she is my favorite character on the Witcher franchise. :/
I also always tought that, if she was still alive, It would be her on the place of Shani at TW1. I mean, she is the one with the more important story with Geralt, besides Triss, Yean and Fringilla.

what abou an online feature? like coop to fight tough enemies or horse racng or hunt lots of monsters side by side with other players, or something like that? some kind of interation among players,

no ending slides, but videos, like those from in game,

what videos do you mean from in game? i must've missed those. i remember the video at the end of witcher 1 which is much better than a slideshow i agree completely. on top of that should be post wild hunt content though for sure with your friends and lover of choice and of course Ciri.

---------- Updated at 06:56 AM ----------

Me too, she is my favorite character on the Witcher franchise. :/
I also always tought that, if she was still alive, It would be her on the place of Shani at TW1. I mean, she is the one with the more important story with Geralt, besides Triss, Yean and Fringilla.

She was such a wonderful character, ' A little Sacrifice' is my favorite story. I guess only thing we could ever hope for is a prequel to be made during a time where she is still alive. still B&W probably would've been perfect for her i bet. I agree I like Shani very much but Essi would've been better.

Radovid's sudden burst of madness in the 7 months between TW2 and TW3 should be explained better within the game. Perhaps if Adda died, this could play a part. There should also be an explanation for why Radovid is being so cruel to non-humans. He's not Henselt, he doesn't have a history of this behaviour. He could just take their gold forcibly, if that's what he really wants, without burning them on pyres. The jump from "lets take their money" to "lets burn 'dem", doesn't make sense. He needs non-humans for his army. In general, Radovid's needs to appear more "grey".

oh but he does... he is blood relative to Bloody Falka... he has her genes..

Please, whatever you do, make sure it is all on disc, so all the free dlc, and also the full expansions are included on disc. I am playing on a PS4 that cannot be connected to the internet as we do not have enough download available. I have bought the physical HOS expansion to get the cards and also have B&W physical card pack pre-ordered (for cards only), but will never get to play the actual expansions if you don't release a full or enhanced version with all the downloadable content on disc.
I love this game and so far have encountered hardly any glitches, (unpatched collectors ed.). I have sunk many enjoyable hours into it on story and sword, fighting, soaking up the beautiful atmosphere, music, playing gwent and collecting oh so many herbs, I love it all!
Thankyou for this beautiful game, but please let me experience it all, I beg you, I will gladly pay again for the full experience!

Skellige Gwent cards included in a full physical GOTY version would be awesome!

Last edited:
Make the blood on the ground persist a little while longer, blood splatter that is disappearing literally after 3 seconds isn't really servicable.

cyseal

Please, CDP. I have idea for the Witcher 3 farewell scene/quest.

To defeat mighty opponent, while on ground, Geralt slowly reaches other sword, trusts the both swords on the ground and then summons a sign on the opponent/boss/enemy. The sign has special AOE and directional component as particle effect. The ground shakes and camera trembles.
Outcome is interesting...

Please, design small quest for GOTY edition using this fight scene. Pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom