Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES to everything!

But the biggest yes to Saskia and Iorveth!

And more sex! But it has to make sense! Not romancing just anybody.
Certainly not Cerys!
Come on, Geralt would never do that, she grew up with Ciri didnt she? He views her more like a child/daughter figure. Ĺets not turn this into brazzers.

YES to everything!

But the biggest yes to Saskia and Iorveth!

Certainly not Cerys!
Come on, Geralt would never do that, she grew up with Ciri didnt she? He views her more like a child/daughter figure. Ĺets not turn this into brazzers.

I don't think Ciri and Cerys actually ever met.

She was a character made for the game.

I see. I thought they did since I remember Hjalmar mentioning growing up with her and he is her brother so it would make sense if they met.

No, no and no. This is Geralt's game. We see the game through his eyes.

This.

I love the three endings idea, neither is particulary good or bad, just different. And imo the witcher is not a member of Greenpeace, so the stuff about the weather was completely unnecessary, just a way to quickly wrap up an issue that nobody really cared about and to show that Ciri succeeded where Alvin could not, without really giving specifics.

Imo, and I say this without being a parent myself, the ending should be about a stage of Geralt's parenthood being over or more specifically, her daughter living the nest. This moment more has great significance, Ciri's became her own person and will make her own decisions from now on. Geralt will no longer have to care for herself directly and her fate will not be up to him (us) anymore.

I see. I thought they did since I remember Hjalmar mentioning growing up with her and he is her brother so it would make sense if they met.

Yeah, it's a bit unclear. Then again, Hjalmar doesn't exactly consider Ciri a relative either given he wanted to marry her (and should be a Ciri romance option in W4--Cerys probably too).

On my end, I wanted to hit on Cerys but she gave WAYYYY too many "favorite niece" vibes for that.

Unlike Rosa, for example.

I also think Cerys is meant to be a teenager even if it's unclear and that's a no-no for my Geralt.

luc0s

Forum veteran
Certainly not Cerys!

If Geralt is willing to fuck Triss (who Ciri sees as an older sister) then I see no problem with Geralt fucking Cerys.

Given Cerys' jealousy of Yennefer, I don't see anything far fetched with Geralt being able to smash her.

Glad you made an appearance!

Roche appears in approximately three adventures versus Letho's one, which is not all that different from having a Iorveth single adventure.

Especially since the game is focused on Temeria.

Saskia is just about as much a character as Ves and we didn't get much of her at all.

I'm happy to get a 3 quest line adventure hook like Roche if they want to do that but I'll take what I can get.

I'm not sure what you mean by tighten. I also wonder about "exploring" given I hope we get a later Ciri game.

You can't have her adventure if you explain how her reign went, for example.

I don't actually care all that much about Eredin versus the romance and war content but I recognize he's very much a generic villain. I'm not sure that adding more Wild Hunt content addresses nearly as much of what I perceive as the Witcher Wild Hunt's flaws.

I think the characters are really the heart of the story to be honest and what people care about versus, say, the Wild Hunt.

I mean there's 900 pages complaining about Triss' content versus, I really think, a much smaller that Eredin is a yutz.

I take it you've played Roche's path, if you're comparing Saskia to Ves.
Saskia is equal to any other nation leader in status, such as Radovid or Emhyr, and Aedirn is much more important, both ideologically and strategically, than Temeria.

Those who picked Iorveth's path consider them both the focal point of Witcher 2, and have justified ground to ask for equal content to that of Roche.

Ideally, it would be alternative path to that of Roche in vanilla, as you said it's only three short quests. But, if that's not possible, my second option would be a fully fledged dlc, maybe located in Aedirn.

I'm sorry, but half measures just don't do them justice.

I've posted here
my thoughts on Ciri and what could be tightened and worked on.

But many have also expressed desire for a more elaborate and extended end content with her. Especially the Ciri, Yen and Geralt family moments.

You kinda contradict yourself by saying you care about characters, but not about Eredin.

He's the only character, besides Ciri and Geralt, to feature the front of Witcher 3, and the game is named after him.
The challenge, motives and scope of everything is determined by your obstacle and enemy. As is now, Eredin is but a fraction more explained than the White Frost, and very very one dimensional.

Also, the actual fight with him is too short and easy, more choreography would go a long way to properly present the most difficult opponent Geralt has ever faced.

900 pages about Triss is not the only thing ppl care about nor most important in Witcher 3, those ppl are just the loudest/most obsessed. I thought Triss romance was done beautifully, and now that they're adding additional dialogue it's more than enough.

CDPR has put in place the focus on Ciri, Wild Hunt and Geralt's relationship with both. I accept that and only ask that they polish it further, rather than make it a date simulator.

Edit: didn't mean to sound so harsh, just think that Ciri and her family relationship should come before Geralt's love interest.

Last edited:
I take it you've played Roche's path, if you're comparing Saskia to Ves.

I played the Roche AND Iorveth paths as well as virtually every variation of Assassin of King's choices because I thought they'd carry over from AOK so I wanted to make sure I had the maximum number of choice variants available.

Silly me.

But yes, I think it was one of the few mistakes of AOK that you could only do the Roche or Iorveth paths rather than both. I also think repeating that mistake with Iorveth would be a big one. It's not like it would make sense for Iorveth to deal with Dijkstra to assassinate Radovid, care about the position of Temeria (save in the general sense), or be otherwise involved in the mission just because Roche would be.

I say that as someone who DOES want more Iorveth.

Saskia is equal to any other nation leader in status, such as Radovid or Emhyr, and Aedirn is much more important, both ideologically and strategically, than Temeria.

Except for the small issue that Temeria is, in fact, the setting of the Wild Hunt for 2/3rds of the game. Aedirn is also conquered by Nilfgaard already and Saskia wouldn't be Queen of Aedirn even if she wins the war (which she can only do in a small number of endings), she would be the Queen of Upper Aedirn.

Even if Prince Stennis dies, she doesn't possess any right to inherit his domiciles which are conquered by Nilfgaard from Cintra anyway. It's also kind of impossible for Nilfgaard to get halfway across Temeria into Velen unless they have secured Upper Aedirn as well. Which sucks but was foreshadowed by the ending.

Nilfgaard outmanuvered the Lodge and without the Lodge's support, Upper Aedirn has no future. Saskia's kingdom is the hope for a better tomorrow and, unfortunately, is kind of doomed no matter what even in AOK.

Which I find sublimely tragic. Saskia is a character I'd like for them to retcon as surviving no matter what, though, as I think she's an important part of the lore and deserves to have her character arc followed up on, even if I don't think Upper Aedirn is a nation which can survive the events of AOK and WH.

The only option for its survival would, ironically, be surrendering to Nilfgaard and becoming one of its provinces like Temeria is hoping to be--which seems OOC for Saskia and Iorveth but not impossible.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't mind a 3 mission arc for Iorveth dealing with the above even if it has to, by necessity, be done in Temeria. A good mission section could be, "Saskia has been captured by Nilfgaardian sorcerers who revealed she's a dragon to Upper Aedirn and destroyed their faith in their leader, conquering their kingdom. Can Geralt help Iorveth rescue her and start a resistance against Nilfgaard? Them to make peace?" Or something like that, you know.

BTW, Temeria is less important strategically than Upper Aedirn? Really? The most powerful important nation in the North? Your bias is showing. I say that as a die-hard Scoia'tael supporter.

You kinda contradict yourself by saying you care about characters, but not about Eredin.

Not really. I want more Eredin content but you suggested that somehow the biggest problems with Wild Hunt's plotholes would be fixed with more Wild Hunt content when I feel the biggest issues in the game are with Geralt's nakama.

He's the only character, besides Ciri and Geralt, to feature the front of Witcher 3, and the game is named after him.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is named after Letho's group but I think Roche and Iorveth are actually more important characters to follow up on.

The challenge, motives and scope of everything is determined by your obstacle and enemy. As is now, Eredin is but a fraction more explained than the White Frost, and very very one dimensional.

The 3rd Nilfgaard-Nordling War is something I think which is even more sparse in details on and I really want that expanded on. I say this, again, as someone who is not averse and would very much like more Eredin content.

I just think that he doesn't trump everyone else.

Also, the actual fight with him is too short and easy, more choreography would go a long way to properly present the most difficult opponent Geralt has ever faced.

Is he supposed to be the most difficult opponent Geralt has ever faced? I thought what they were going for was Eredin badly underestimated Geralt and was completely dominated by him in battle. The final third of the fight, after all, is Eredin fleeing in terror only for Geralt to run him down and stab him to death.

That, at the end of the day, the King of the Wild Hunt was just a man (or elf) in a mask.

900 pages about Triss is not the only thing ppl care about nor most important in Witcher 3, those ppl are just the loudest/most obsessed. I thought Triss romance was done beautifully, and now that they're adding additional dialogue it's more than enough.

It's not the only thing people care about but I think if you have an investment of three games in someone's relationship that, maybe, just maybe, you might want to have them not disappear for 2/3rds of the game during many intense emotional moments. We're enhancing the edition even if I think everything works as is.

CDPR has put in place the focus on Ciri, Wild Hunt and Geralt's relationship with both. I accept that and only ask that they polish it further, rather than make it a date simulator.

Because romance, one of the guiding forces in literature, is so much less mature than stabbing pixels. :) I kid, I kid, I love your posts and don't disagree with the fact we need more Iorveth and Saskia and Eredin. I just want more content in general with everyone and politics about Nilfgaard and the Nordlings.

Edit: didn't mean to sound so harsh, just think that Ciri and her family relationship should come before Geralt's love interest.

Given Geralt's love interest is Ciri's mother or stepmother, I'm not sure how we can separate the two, especially since quite a few of my suggestions for the romance arc are about how Ciri is affected by Geralt's romance choices.

Last edited:
I appreciate your thorough replies, so there's no need to go on the defensive. I'm not saying my ideas are better than yours, nor that they should be on top of the list.
I'm simply elaborating why I chose them, and why I think they are a worthy candidate, that's all. Only CDPR gets to decide which ones are most suitable to work on.

I played the Roche AND Iorveth paths as well as virtually every variation of Assassin of King's choices because I thought they'd carry over from AOK so I wanted to make sure I had the maximum number of choice variants available.
You must be really disappointed then that it didn't matter at all, save knowing what happened on the other side, for the sake of lore.

But yes, I think it was one of the few mistakes of AOK that you could only do the Roche or Iorveth paths rather than both. I also think repeating that mistake with Iorveth would be a big one. It's not like it would make sense for Iorveth to deal with Dijkstra to assassinate Radovid, care about the position of Temeria (save in the general sense), or be otherwise involved in the mission just because Roche would be.
Roche and his assassination mission do not need to be removed/replaced, in order to implement Iorveth, Saskia and a mini quest of their own. They can have a quest and agenda of their own, with or without Radovid.

Except for the small issue that Temeria is, in fact, the setting of the Wild Hunt for 2/3rds of the game. Aedirn is also conquered by Nilfgaard already and Saskia wouldn't be Queen of Aedirn even if she wins the war (which she can only do in a small number of endings), she would be the Queen of Upper Aedirn.

Even if Prince Stennis dies, she doesn't possess any right to inherit his domiciles which are conquered by Nilfgaard from Cintra anyway. It's also kind of impossible for Nilfgaard to get halfway across Temeria into Velen unless they have secured Upper Aedirn as well. Which sucks but was foreshadowed by the ending.
There is no Temeria in Witcher 3. There is Velen, no man's land, a small bit of land that used to be part of Temeria, now controlled by Nilfgaard by proxy (Bloody Baron).

Both Temeria and Aedirn are under Nilfguaard now, they are pretty much in the same situation, which only further supports the idea for both paths in WItcher 2 to be supported.

I don't think Saskia would ever want to be a queen, but that is completely beside the point, as far as her being the leader of the Upper Aedirn. What we've seen in Witcher 2, Iorveth's path, is basically the purest form of Democracy, where the majority of people, be it elves, dwarves or humans, all idolize and support Saskia. Whether Prince Stennis lives or dies is irrelevant, as human nobility doesn't have the same control or power like in other kingdoms. In the end, she's the one left to lead that nation.

You are correct, Nilfgaard came through Upper Aedirn to conquer Temeria, which is why it would make sense for Saskia and Iorveth to be there, the closest logical place down the Pontar river to retreat.

Which I find sublimely tragic. Saskia is a character I'd like for them to retcon as surviving no matter what, though, as I think she's an important part of the lore and deserves to have her character arc followed up on, even if I don't think Upper Aedirn is a nation which can survive the events of AOK and WH.

The only option for its survival would, ironically, be surrendering to Nilfgaard and becoming one of its provinces like Temeria is hoping to be--which seems OOC for Saskia and Iorveth but not impossible.
I couldn't agree more. The political scene and world map in WItcher 3 are perfectly set to have them included as well, in the same, small way Temeria was with Roche, Thaller and Ves. Your fanfiction is as good as mine, although I suspect CDPR would blow us both out of the water.

BTW, Temeria is less important strategically than Upper Aedirn? Really? The most powerful important nation in the North? Your bias is showing.
Upper Aedirn and Pontar Valley are the gate to all the North, hence having a bigger strategic importance than Temeria, who lost that importance with Cintra. Also, Redenia always was bigger and stronger than Temeria, especially after the civil war Foltest incited over his children in Witcher 2. There is no bias here, these are the facts from the books.

Not really. I want more Eredin content but you suggested that somehow the biggest problems with Wild Hunt's plotholes would be fixed with more Wild Hunt content when I feel the biggest issues in the game are with Geralt's nakama.
But Eredin is the main part of the main plot in Witcher 3. He is that important. His motives, obviously changed from the books, his reasoning, his plans, none of this was explained or shown, so we can draw our own conclusions. He's literally like Bowser from Super Mario, simple and EVIL, muahahaha!

By not building up on him more during the game, they've lessened our victory over him.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is named after Letho's group but I think Roche and Iorveth are actually more important characters to follow up on.

Yes, but Letho is by far one of the most complete and interesting characters CDPR created from scratch, without taking anything from the books. His history, motives, plans, conversations and fights with Geralt are all top notch.

What they did with Eredin is a complete opposite, except for the battle at Kaer Morhen, but even that was not Eredin as much as the Wild Hunt.

Is he supposed to be the most difficult opponent Geralt has ever faced? I thought what they were going for was Eredin badly underestimated Geralt and was completely dominated by him in battle.
That, at the end of the day, the King of the Wild Hunt was just a man (or elf) in a mask.

Eredin is the best fighter and leader of the most elite force of Ann Elle, a nation that obliterated every other on their and other worlds as well. The only reason Geralt even got close to him is due to immense help from everyone else.
Furthermore, Eredin knows Geralt, knows how he fights, moves and thinks. Afterall, Geralt even rode with the Wild Hunt for a while, and before that he fought the Hunt with Letho.
So, I can see why Eredin would be taken by surprise that he fell into a trap due to inside knowledge from Avallac'h, but there is no way he'd be surprised with Geralt.and his skill in fighting.
There are griffin and drowner battles that lasted longer and offered a harder challenge than the fight between Eredin and Geralt. Especially since Imlerith already prepared us for the teleporting trick. The element of surprise was gone, and the whole pace of the most anticipated fight in game was bland, without a high note.

Because romance, one of the guiding forces in literature, is so much less mature than stabbing pixels. :) I kid, I kid, I love your posts and don't disagree with the fact we need more Iorveth and Saskia and Eredin. I just want more content in general with everyone and politics about Nilfgaard and the Nordlings.
I think the driving force in Sapkowski's literature is parenthood of Geralt and Yen over Ciri. Romance is there, but as a secondary force. I think relationships in general should be considered before romances, to be honest.
But I agree with you, politics in Witcher 3 is subpar to the previous two games, and especially the books. Emhyr and Radovid are both considered a let down. I don't see this being an easy fix though, not without overhauling the whole game and every chapter.

Given Geralt's love interest is Ciri's mother or stepmother, I'm not sure how we can separate the two, especially since quite a few of my suggestions for the romance arc are about how Ciri is affected by Geralt's romance choices.

I agree, we can't and shouldn't separate Yen from Ciri, even if players chose Triss. There is a serious lack of Ciri and Yen content, but also Geralt, Yen and Ciri together. Much more.

Great convo, Cheers!

Last edited:
A couple things I'd like enhanced that would be quite reasonable to do:

1. Provide more logical choices that affect Ciri's ending. There's a whole thread with suggestions on this same forum.

2. Expand Geralt's 3-4 word responses that are not nearly descriptive enough to determine his meaning. I mean seriously, I can't believe a game with sooo much writing has such utterly inadequate dialogue choices.

Also a reasonable suggestion - Not necessarily in terms of doability, but very much in terms of very, very basic consistency of a story arch: They should find a way to integrate Thaler in that game for those players who killed him in W1. Either through some absurd story, of how he survived or through another character taking his place.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that others feel there is room for improvement. Frankly I'm of a mind that this game (like its predecessors) is nothing short of amazing. Definitely one of the best games of our age that offers an experience that so few video games do. However, nothing is flawless, and even the most die-hard gamers can admit that some of their favorite video games have problems. There is always room for improvement and this game is no exception.

I (like many I think) feel that if anything deserves more attention in this game, then it would have to be our villains. Frankly I think that the a lot of the bashing they get is a little undeserved. These guys could be scary as hell. Their persistence and deathly voices give off the sense that these other-worldly figures are here with the worst of intentions in mind. Their presence (literally) makes our heroes freeze with terror and their dreaded presence casts a shadow over hearts and minds. In battle they were fast and ferocious, pulling no punches as they stomped over the corpses of the fallen. On top of that, I just love their designs. The silver, intricate armor and frosty aroma give them the appearance of ghostly phantoms who've come in the world's darkest hour to wreak a terrible vengeance. And yet....

Practically all of the characterization about these guys is conveyed via exposition. The story has told us what kind of people these guys are; now if we could just see it with our own eyes. For instance, that scene that shows Imlireth lounging around those tree spirits gives us the sense that this guy is a hedonist, and afterwards, when he turns into a raging killing machine, we are given the sense that this guy delights in battle. Let us see more of this. Let us see that Imlireth is a sad, degenerate soul who indulges in carnal pleasures as a way of solace and can only find real joy in violence. Show us more. Show us why he's like that.

Furthermore we are told that Caranthir is an old student of Avallach who was swayed over to Eredin's side. Again, show us why. Maybe he looked up to Avallach as a youth, but was pushed away due to the latter's obsession over the descendants of Lara Doren. Perhaps he hates the mentor who failed him and the girl whom he sees as the one who stole this relationship from him. Of maybe it's something else. Maybe Alvallach (who was never a saint to begin with) did something terrible to him and he saw Eredin as his way out; a chance to avenge himself. Just give him a reason to have a personal stake in the conflict.

Finally there was our lead villain. The King of the Wild Hunt himself could have been so much more. From playing the previous two games and reading the books, I always had the impression that Eredin was a psychopath who partook in vicious mind games as a way to exert dominance over others. I saw him as a twisted, albeit charismatic, sadist who digs inside peoples' heads before twisting and tearing them apart. Have him cast his shadow over our heroes. Have him invade the nightmares of Ciri and Geralt as he showers them with well-prepared speeches of how their choices only make things worse. Or perhaps he's something more. Perhaps he just wants to save his people from a doom and feels that he needs to do the things that he does to secure their salvation. Again, show don't tell.

Alright, I'm getting a little carried away here. Long story short, the riders of the Wild Hunt nailed the outward designs and the ominous exterior. Now they just need a beating heart that lets us see the people who are supposed to lie beneath those masks.

Finally there was our lead villain. The King of the Wild Hunt himself could have been so much more. From playing the previous two games and reading the books, I always had the impression that Eredin was a psychopath who partook in vicious mind games as a way to exert dominance over others. I saw him as a twisted, albeit charismatic, sadist who digs inside peoples' heads before twisting and tearing them apart. Have him cast his shadow over our heroes. Have him invade the nightmares of Ciri and Geralt as he showers them with well-prepared speeches of how their choices only make things worse. Or perhaps he's something more. Perhaps he just wants to save his people from a doom and feels that he needs to do the things that he does to secure their salvation. Again, show don't tell.

Personally, I find the character of Eredin one which is hard to imagine being redeemable as the scenes which are in the game are a sadistic and cowardly individual. Eredin attacks en masse, brutalizes with sadistic cruelty, intends to forcibly impregnate our dear Ciri, and generally behaves as a contemptible piece of crap for the few times he does appear on camera. As such, I do think they should give Eredin more to do but I think they should just reinforce that he's just a sadistic monstrous little bully rather than try to present him with grandiosity.

I admit, I also was hoping that the final confrontation between Eredin and our heroes would be something of a curb-stomp battle where Ciri would get to be the one who defeats him. Sadly, Geralt is the one who does the deed and I can't help but think it gives the King of the Wild Hunt more dignity in death than he deserved. Even then, he's taunting us with Avallach having tricked us rather than realizing his final failure.

Very unsatisfying.

Then again, I liked the Wild Hunt king from the Witcher 1 who was a very different sort of character.

I share the sentiment of those fans who found the Wild Hunt itself incredibly underdeveloped.

There has been quite an amount of discussion on how Eredin's presentation could be improved, whether he should be made into a somewhat grandiose and tragic figure or go down the road of Ramsay Bolton and shine as an utter sadist. Whichever the case, Eredin is simply in dire need of more screen time. It is somewhat ridiculous how he and the other generals of the Hunt are completely sidetracked in a game that otherwise offers side quests worth more than 50 hours, maybe even downright bizarre.

CDPR has done a good job at making the open world work, but it seems like it has taken a heavy toll on what should have been the main focus of the game: the primary story line. Tons of side quests (most of them very enjoyable) have been created in an attempt to fill the vast landscape, but boasting a world X times bigger than Skyrim is not nearly as impressive when one can see that it was achieved at the cost of not developing the main villain and other story aspects. Honestly, when did you last come across a truly great action-adventure or even drama narrative (especially one taking place in a fantasy realm) without well-developed villains?

This is, of course, at the end of the day a rather subjective impression and I don't mean to imply that other complaints about the game's story are invalid. Nevertheless, I too feel that addressing issues such as the lack of Triss romance or an improved end game mod pale in comparison with rectifying the lack of the Wild Hunt's presence in a game that bears the name of this ghastly cavalcade. If I were to choose other issues that hurt the immersion, I would also name:

-underdeveloped political background of the world (especially in light of the Witcher 2 and its choices)
-Dijkstra's de facto suicide that seemed completely out of character, despite the fact that his writing was brilliant up to that point
-lack of Saskia and Iorveth

I understand that I may be in the minority with this right now, but these inconsistencies probably appear strange to many who played The Witcher 2. To me at least it seems that no matter how much unrelated content they add, how many expansions they make, these story issues will always remain gaping holes in Geralt's final journey unless they are addressed directly.

Anyway, sorry if this was slightly off topic or spamming, but this seemed like the right thread to share what I thought was lacking and could stand a major improvement in The Witcher 3. Didn't intend to offend anyone!
Cheers!

Last edited:
I've got a question to you @Willowhugger , about how you see this thread. Are you planning on extending your first Post with the other suggestions that are being made or are you planning on leaving them in the respective comments?

I'm asking because I feel this Thread is a very good idea as a way to sum things up and collect it in a single thread: There is a lot of simple things that can be done to stuff perceived plotholes, but spread thourghout too many different Threads, so no one really notices them all. And I feel that it is unfair that only the Triss plothole gets all the attention from CDPR (though it is a very pressing matter). But just because this is a, let's call it "Sexy topic" in terms of catching attention, it is undeserved that other topics do not draw that kind of attention.

No, no and no. This is Geralt's game. We see the game through his eyes.

This is very close to how i was expecting Ciri's fate to be handled.We find her,she (and Geralt) interact with the people interested in her (Avallac'h,Emhyr and Geralt/Yennefer/friends),they talk about their motivations,interests and what they think is the right thing to do,then we (Geralt) think about the pros and cons and get a chance to give our opinion (maybe even discussing it alone with her).It would be a nice way to let the player ideas of freedom,responsibility,selflessness,etc influence his daughter's future.

The whole time i was expecting Emhyr to show up demanding a conversation with Ciri,or Avallac'h asking for something in exchange for his help on fending off Eredin.

I realy like your options for the endings,i think they all look pretty fair and equal.

I've got a question to you @Willowhugger , about how you see this thread. Are you planning on extending your first Post with the other suggestions that are being made or are you planning on leaving them in the respective comments?

I'm asking because I feel this Thread is a very good idea as a way to sum things up and collect it in a single thread: There is a lot of simple things that can be done to stuff perceived plotholes, but spread thourghout too many different Threads, so no one really notices them all. And I feel that it is unfair that only the Triss plothole gets all the attention from CDPR (though it is a very pressing matter). But just because this is a, let's call it "Sexy topic" in terms of catching attention, it is undeserved that other topics do not draw that kind of attention.

I added some Eredin stuff already, actually. All of the list I've had before is actually my attempt to gather together all of the perceived flaws people had seen in the game, not just my own personal biases.

So, thank you guys, that list is a collection of your suggestions to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom