Reavers Must Be Nerfed Immediately!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
StrykerxS77x;n9153610 said:
I don't think reveal NG has beaten my NR deck once since the hotfix.

Sure individual decks could be weak to NR in general but that doesn't prove NR being meta. I said that a few days ago I guess and back then NG reveal and MO are somewhat equally prevalent. However with the meta developing I gonna say it's Monster meta in this patch. It's more balanced now sure but still got space to improve :D

StrykerxS77x;n9153610 said:
I don't think reveal NG has beaten my NR deck once since the hotfix.

I wreck NR with my reveal deck... you just gotta know the match up and manage your locks and removal properly.

I dissagree, Reavers aren't that strong. You can use shackles, D-bomb, spores, Igni, vampires to stop their trio. I win with my Queensguard deck because I run plenty of counter cards and try to reset overboosted foes at the end.

Jurus331;n9118200 said:
Unless you are inept, NR can be ridiculously powerful against a lot of decks. Ton of armor, lots of boosting, huge single turn power swings with the ability to summon the Witchers twice with Nenneke and boosted reavers with Henselt/Reinforcement. I'm not saying it's OP, but it's nowhere nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Kaedweni Sergeant. Ves. Operator.
In one instance the opponent threw out well over 30 points in a single turn.

It wasn't me. But damn. Now I have to try this.

TheZirrKing;n9154290 said:
I wreck NR with my reveal deck... you just gotta know the match up and manage your locks and removal properly.

I'm on xbox. It would be fun for us to play some games. Like best 2 out of 3.

ResoundingBuahaha;n9154210 said:
Sure individual decks could be weak to NR in general but that doesn't prove NR being meta. I said that a few days ago I guess and back then NG reveal and MO are somewhat equally prevalent. However with the meta developing I gonna say it's Monster meta in this patch. It's more balanced now sure but still got space to improve :D

NR is definitely NOT meta. I was just saying that my specific deck has been doing awesome vs NG.

More non constructive posts deleted. Since it seems that this thread can't have civilized and respectful discussion even after two moderator reminders...

It's time to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom