Recent Balance Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Balance Patch

I think a lot of changes were needed (Grave Hag, Frightener etc) but stuff like Aglais - it was really good to use restoration vs skellige, and now it's not available. Aglais is getting nerfed every patch and she doesn't seem so good now.. She can still replay Aeromancy or whatever but I think a lot of players will remove her from their decks now.

Braenn - Since she is 3 STR now, doesn't it mean she just deals 3 dmg? So is she a worse Dol Blathanna Archer or I misunderstood something?

Isengrim - well a huge nerf for thunderbolt potioning Neophytes I guess

Huge nerfs for Ermion and Svanrige as well..

What do you think?

Just saw the new patch notes. Kinda surprised about the nerfs. Skellige got nerfed on discards, but harald remains the same. ST got nerf hammered hard. NR got relatively unscathed besides sabrina (as i feared, they nerfed her), borkh was nerfed but stills good for NR since it still immune to rad (9 strength with passive).

Lets see what is the impact of the new cards.

Yeah I was a bit sad to see Aglais restricted to cards in your graveyard - was fun to use enemy special cards against them such as Promote, Resurrection, etc. and seemed to fit nicely with the general Scoiatel strategies of sneakiness and deception. Oh well guess the devs thought it was OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom