Recent convert to the Witcher world.

+
Recent convert to the Witcher world.

Hi,
I've just completed the three games back to back in the last two weeks or so..mind blowing stuff.
The characters were so real it felt like a punch in the gut when the credits rolled on the wild hunt.

So much so i'm experiencing emptiness ,loss and a whole load of other emotions that
in all honesty are inpacting on my eagerness to do the DLCs..especially as i've read that my favorite
beloved characters are barely in them...surely there could be room for at least one?

Anyhow,congrats/thanks to the devs..please don't leave it too long to add to this wonderful tale.
Off to sum up the courage to complete the dlcs now..

Figulus.

All 3 games in 2 weeks? Whoa. I play a whole lot too much already, and I'd estimate that need 10 days for TW1, 1 week for TW2 and several weeks for TW3 (including the DLCs, that is.)

If you just rushed along the mainquests, go for a replay after your first time in the DLCs! You missed out on so many amazing details and amazing sidequests. :)

Well, 14 days * 10 hours per day = 140 hours.
Comparing with my own experience, I put approx. 50 hours for Witcher 1, 40 hours for Witcher 2 and, actually, 260 hours for Witcher 3, with a lot of quest missing.
Why not to take your time a little? =)

By the way, after Witcher 3 you can play, like I am doing, Dragon age Origin, which is an excellent game too.

(SPOILERS) Yep,still feelin' it.Just started a medicinal playthrough where i aim to do Hos just before the battle for KM and then wrap the whole saga up with a nice scene in my villa in Toussaint.;)

---------- Updated at 02:08 AM ----------

Yep,final villa scene could save me..hopefully..??

Last edited:
Top Bottom