RECENT NEWS (July 2nd 2020) regarding CUSTOMIZATION. APARTMENT?!?

+

THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i am 99% sure that in one of the recent post wire/4h demo podcasts from alanah pearce she said, that she asked her dev about that and the dev said that in the full build there will be no restrictions regarding how much you wear or not wear.

i am 99% sure that in one of the recent post wire/4h demo podcasts from alanah pearce she said, that she asked her dev about that and the dev said that in the full build there will be no restrictions regarding how much you wear or not wear.
God I hope it is true

The ability to customize the apartment sounds interesting but at this point, I don't dare get excited by anything concerning this game because disappointment seems to be always lurking right around the corner, in my case the delays. When the game goes gold, then maybe I'll allow myself to be more than mildly curious about how it will all turn out in the end.

I might even play the whole game, or at least 80% of the entire game as fully naked V.

You can go out in public naked lol. In some of the demos people said that you can only strip down to V's underwear, but there's actually an option to allow full nudity in the menu. NPC's will stare and some will even proposition V. The police will eventually take V down for indecent exposure tho. I've listened/read a lot of previews lol.

Guest 4406876

I think I saw the same reviewer, so I'm extremely worried, and desperately hoping that that is already outdated and that V will actually be able to go FULLY 100% NUDE like this newer video says.
Not that I care about nudity at all (i honestly don't) but probably this has been a decision to make it suitable worldwide in order to have 1 single event and not 2 separated ones with censorship cutting stuff and so on.

Ah yes, a game with options regarding how I want my character to look and how I'd like to play. That's why I've had my ticket for the hype-train since 2018.

I can’t lie and state I’m not some what disappointed. Sure getting a little customisation is still better than none at all, but for myself it’s another step away from being the Cyperpunk RPG that I’ve always wanted. Along with no car customisation, no subways, no full apartment customisation or purchasing your own place and having to choose you clothes from a generic load out screen rather than picking them out of your wardrobe as initially seen.

For Myself an RPG is a game where you bring YOUR personality, YOUR style to the character, from how they look, to where they live and how they fight etc, I feel a huge part of that is customising your living space to be how you would want it to look, not having it be designed and styled by the developers.

Now don’t get me wrong, Cyberpunk still looks stunning, having a amazing story driven single player game is something of a rarity these days, and for that alone it’s worth the price of admission and I am truly looking forward to it, BUT for myself personally I’m struggling to see it as an RPG anymore.

By any chance do you remember where/when you heard that?

V’s apartment will look different based upon what life path you choose, and will also change over the course of the game. There will be specific gameplay mechanics tied to the apartment.

@Kazuliski/cyberpunk-2077-news-apartment-sex-cyberware-kazuliski-1d211267905f

This makes me wonder if the subway will be an expansion pack.

Increasing world size over time makes way more sense to me than trying to cram it all in right off the get go.
If CP took 8 years to make and is released without parts of the map (lore), by adding space over time it keeps the game viable longer.

Not to mention cp entering the market on a new system, that also lends to longer term viability, similar to gta.

This makes me wonder if the subway will be an expansion pack.

Increasing world size over time makes way more sense to me than trying to cram it all in right off the get go.
If CP took 8 years to make and is released without parts of the map (lore), by adding space over time it keeps the game viable longer.

Not to mention cp entering the market on a new system, that also lends to longer term viability, similar to gta.
I would rather meet a new gang, have more story and new characters than "omg a subway". That's what a RPG is all about.
Post automatically merged:

Not gonna lie, it's a bit weird we can deeply customize what we can't see (V) but can't customize what we can (appartements, cars)
This is about V as a character and his/her journey, not V's apartment or customized stolen cars lol

Not gonna lie, it's a bit weird we can deeply customize what we can't see (V) but can't customize what we can (appartements, cars)

I actually prefer being able to customize V as much as I can, so if I have to choose between the two I choose V customisation any day.

I would rather meet a new gang, have more story and new characters than "omg a subway". That's what a RPG is all about.

Depends.
To me gangers are just targets.

I don't care about gunplay.
They are target because they are gangers, that's just it.
They could be your targets or your frens
ddv.png

Keive

Forum regular

This is about V as a character and his/her journey, not V's apartment or customized stolen cars lol

Honestly, great story is obviously important. However, for this sort of game I'd still want the world to be fun to explore and do random crazy things like GTA. Not saying I want a cyberpunk GTA though, I still want all the other aspects that an RPG has for this. But I don't want to play a game that's all just story, well... I mean I want stuff to do other than the main mission and side ones.

You can go out in public naked lol. In some of the demos people said that you can only strip down to V's underwear, but there's actually an option to allow full nudity in the menu. NPC's will stare and some will even proposition V. The police will eventually take V down for indecent exposure tho. I've listened/read a lot of previews lol.
I really hope it's true!

I'm not familiar with the lore of the cyberuniverse. Isnt there a gang that calls the train system and its tunnels home? "If there ain't, there damn well should be"
:beer:

Top Bottom