I took this idea and went full Repelmer with it. I started by:You can also have fun with the alchemist from NG to boost a low unit and living armor stays unchanged. I had fun with it for a while but didn't manage to make it competitive enough in 'high' ranks
Lol, that is lot more elaborate than how i played it. I love it!I took this idea and went full Repelmer with it. I started by:
Obviously you need defender and even then it's easy to stop so I wouldn't say it's competitive. It is a pretty impressive meme strategy when it works.
- Locking my own Living Armor
- Boosting it with Garrisons/emissaries and such.
- Playing Vlodimir on LA (so it has about 30 armor now)
- Purify it (the power will restore to match the armor)
- Play alchemists on huge living armor for like 30 points each.
- (Optional Wombo-Combo by locking it again and then playing huge Iris: Shade)
There just aren't enough creative combos in Homecoming. I wish we had more carryover cards in this version. All those different carryover mechanics in Beta created a lot of interesting combos in terms of creativity. Now even adrenaline rush is gone...