recommended decks?

+
hi guys I started playing again recently and I saw that a lot has changed, the game is much more fun. What I wonder about are the decks to use, which ones are the strongest? I saw a page on the gwent site where some decks are recommended and the related cost is also written in components for creation. What do you recommend as "new" (I also played other card games)?

Oh sorry, you said "I started playing again recently" and i assumed you had decent card collection. Well then, without knowing what you have it's really hard to give any advice, because you should probably focus on one good deck to be able to grind gold as fast as possible. Leaders you get with points and the new ones are actually the cheapest i think (?), but Dettlaff is getting nerfed and we don't know how yet, so hold your horses with picking him.

Buy Thronebreaker probably sounds like a ridiculous advice, but if you plan on spending any money on the game this is the best value because you get a lot of good cards and those are quadruple the price if you want to craft them ingame. It's a decent game with good story. Be careful where you buy it tho, as some platforms won't give you those gwent cards.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, you said "I started playing again recently" and i assumed you had decent card collection. Well then, without knowing what you have it's really hard to give any advice, because you should probably focus on one good deck to be able to grind gold as fast as possible. Leaders you get with points and the new ones are actually the cheapest i think (?), but Dettlaff is getting nerfed and we don't know how yet, so hold your horses with picking him.

Buy Thronebreaker probably sounds like a ridiculous advice, but if you plan on spending any money on the game this is the best value because you get a lot of good cards and those are quadruple the price if you want to craft them ingame. It's a decent game with good story. Be careful where you buy it tho, as some platforms won't give you those gwent cards.

so thronebreaker brings me you have advantages inside gwent? I have also seen that the deck costs components, I have several to make at least two, do I have to hold them to craft cards or to create decks?I also noticed that the deck with detlaff is really op, as I find it against it is very difficult to counter it.

Guest 4354762

I would say go for a Shupe deck! Because Shupe is fun :D :ohstopit:

Top Bottom