Recommended difficulty for The Witcher 3 ?

+
Recommended difficulty for The Witcher 3 ?

Hi boïs,

Question to anyone that has already played the game on console: I've played TW2 in Dark mode, what difficulty would you recommend on The Witcher 3 for the best experience ?

Thanks.

I like a game that is hard and requires me to think to beat it ,but at the same time I don't want an unbalanced or crazy cheap experience.

I guess I could try hard ?

if "Hard" means 4th difficulty, then yes.
as mentioned, 3th is not that challenging. specially later, After arriving wyzima, i beat every boss on first try so far.

I think i'm going to play on controller on PC. I know that M+K is superior (binding your signs on several keys is broken) but I can't play on M+k because my 27' screen is only 50 cm from me. Have to step back and use a controller :(

Adds a lil more difficulty !

In most games if i start on Normal difficulty by level 30 im superb to most of my foes and that makes game easy, too easy.. In Witcher SERIES however it's not difficulty (mostly) what makes gameplay balanced but your own talent of playing it. I'd start on Hard, because i believe game be easy at level 30.

From all reviews and opinions I have seen I found out that the best option is Hardest Difficulty Level because all aspects of the game are shining on this level.

Top Bottom