Recovery save files from Stadia

+
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to recover mistakenly deleted saves from Stadia. I was playing with a second character and I do not know how, but I am no longer able to access the first character's quick saves anymore, but only one manual save. Is there a way to recover those saves? I have already contacted Stadia support and they said me to contact CDPR Support.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

No matter the platform youre playing on.....quick saves will always be overwritten with auto saves.

Youre out of luck...the saves you want are permanently gone. From now on, always do manual saves often if you even think in the slightest that youre returning to certain parts of the game....and back them up if you can.

No matter the platform youre playing on.....quick saves will always be overwritten with auto saves.

Youre out of luck...the saves you want are permanently gone. From now on, always do manual saves often if you even think in the slightest that youre returning to certain parts of the game....and back them up if you can.

Sad to hear this, but thank you anyway!

Guys, help me! I don't know where to turn anymore. I accidentally deleted the completed episodes of the game from the game directory. I'm sorry I did that. I don't remember how it happened at all. Perhaps my younger brother is to blame for everything. I'm not offended by him because he's only 12. But I need help with recovering this data. Do you think it's possible to perform data recovery in this game if about 10 episodes of the saved game have been deleted? I'm too lazy to go through this again. Moreover, I was happy with the outcome of the situation in which my main character was. I brought the character exactly where I wanted him to be. It's a pity that everything went to ruin. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom