Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

+
Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

So..... obviously a shit ton of people here are long time fans of the Pen and Paper game...

Many of you posting here I have known for years., and surely more of my long time associates and conspirators will be joining in the near future... Whether it be from a forum like View From The Edge, Unlimited Cyberpunk, RPGnet, or even my own forums... others I have known through correspondence with my site, Datafortress 2020....

Some I have met more recently, Blank Redge for instance I met on the Saints Row Forums, and he just happened to be a longtime CP fan.

Some of you I am meeting only now with the announcement of the video game, Sarduhkar for instance...

And some of you I don't know yet, but can't wait too...

But the one thing we all have in common is that we are long time Cyberpunk 2020 PNP fans...

So I propose we form a club, before things get to crazy, anyone who is a fan of the tabletop game can join, and this thread just gives us a place to chill and hang out...talk about our experiences, talk about our games, bounce ideas off each other for upcoming games, etc...

Anyone interested in joining?

EDIT: What this thread really is, is a place for people interesting in Cyberpunk 2020, and looking for games or players, to post their location in the hopes of hooking up with others in their area...

And if you know me, add me as a friend so we can keep in touch...

I haven't tried it yet but there are a lot of people using the Hangouts built into Google + to run games. They even have set up a common name and refer to it as 'Constacon' as there are always games going on.

I hardly know anything of the Pen and Paper RPG, I come from The Witccher (and subsequently the devs CDP) side har har. I'm looking forward to this and dying for it! I hope I can fast forward to the future via a wormhole or something? :p

Wait..we're gonna incorporate? With, like, shares and options and meetings?

No meetings.

Other than that, I'm fine.

You might have run across me in a forum or two, Wisdom - I also use JonSmith. SLA Industries forums, for example. That's where Peter's anme rang a bell from - SLA-L.

Glad to join in, been running the Edge since 1988 (we're gonna celebrate Cyberpunk 2013 25th anniversary this year by the way...need to do something special) and Night City's been my playground since then, although I never got into v3.0 much I must say. Been dreaming of running around a virtual Night City for ages (anyone remember Neocron MMO?)

Glad to join in, been running the Edge since 1988 (we're gonna celebrate Cyberpunk 2013 25th anniversary this year by the way...need to do something special) and Night City's been my playground since then, although I never got into v3.0 much I must say. Been dreaming of running around a virtual Night City for ages (anyone remember Neocron MMO?)

Neocron. Wow. That's a ways ago. I do remember it - like all MMOs save WoW, I found it less than satisfying, even given the setting. Fun ideas though.

Well I'll be damned. Of course I am game. I've even used many of your resources in my game, Wisdom, although you've probably never even heard of me. :p I love this idea. I've loved Cyberpunk since I was introduced to it several years back. I'm looking forward to this.

i'd loke to be on it. I consider myself a very big fan of this game and i'd really like an update of the setting and technology of the pnp game.
In France we had the chance to have a total rework of the illustrations and PAO of the V3 making it a nice book, but i'im still a little chill with its postpunk setting.
Just tell me how I can help and I will glad of it :)

Being a long time CP2020 GM I am definitely in. As I have written elsewhere at these forums, CP2020 is on my top 2 PnP RPGs.

I know Wisdom from Views from the Edge forums and I also hang out at the SLA Industries forums time to time using another nickname.

Sign me in, mate! That's exacly what I hoped to find in here!

Also... anybody into Play-By-Forum? Since there's one helluva lot of us CP2020 fans, maybe, just maybe it might work?

Count me in as well, I have spent many many hours as a teenager with CP 2020, being huge fan of William Gibson books. And also huge fan of the Witcher books so having CDProject to make this game is such an awesome thing. Its the best news of 2012 :)

Wow more people from the Sla Industries crowd, glad to see that. Another great game that deserves more attention.

As for names online, I'm pretty much Peter Amthor everywhere I go. Got to many other things going on to try and keep up with using different names on different forums and such. I would never be able to keep any of it straight.

Also Krypter thanks for the shout out about the G+ community. I'm the one who sat that up after I noticed nobody else had. Although currently most of the talk there is about 2077, but who can blame us.

Top Bottom