Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

+
Current Location: Winder, Georgia and Yes I know Rache personally.
Though I wasn't born here, I'm originally from the great state of Texas.
I've only been in this place for 10 years now and by Jove do I miss Saturday night RPG nights.
Started the whole PnP run with D&D then I was introduced to Cyberpunk. Which I've always found just more fun if the group wasn't to big.
The only thing that kept me going for awhile after moving over here was a little PC game called Neverwinter Nights, though the guild I was in died out a couple years ago.

Poitiers (France) reporting in.

Used to be a Cyberpunk GM for quite some time (1991->2003) and may start a new campaign sooner or later... In fact, I once played with 12 players around the same table (a heist on the Eurobank... memories...) and it was fun. But you surely need lots of coffee (for energy), smokes (for the nerves) and papers (for making plans... that always fail miserably).

Played CP 2020 for many years my mate would often GM for me and a couple of friends we had a long and vicarious campaign . I still have all the books and modules I could get my hands on which is almost everything that was printed for the game . Really been missing a good RP game . Only real online RP game I ever found was when I played NWN with A.L.F.A. 10+ years ago
Been teaching my kids the joys of table top gaming, mostly DnD , rather then just video games .

Location = Sandpoint Idaho

Been playing CP2020 since '96. Own all the books, paint the minis, wear the T-shirt. Total dork fanboy. LOVE the Interlock system love the Cyberpunk universe.
Wisdom000's Interlock Unlimited is by far my favorite pen and paper RPG system I've ever played. I can not praise it enough.

Been playing CP2020 since '96. Own all the books, paint the minis, wear the T-shirt. Total dork fanboy. LOVE the Interlock system love the Cyberpunk universe.
Wisdom000's Interlock Unlimited is by far my favorite pen and paper RPG system I've ever played. I can not praise it enough.

Thanks man.... you have no idea how much it means to hear people say that...

Living in Andover, Hampshire, UK

Haven't played any pen&dice tabletop since I moved to UK in 2004, last time I played CP2020 must have been somewhere in 1994, only got to play one campaign and never found a group again. Shadowrun is a nice substitute though, and I got the bubblegum Crisis RPG books, which are a slim version of the CP rules.
My all-time favorite RPG was Rolemaster, for it's level of realism, but also never really found a group for.

Other than that, I played Midgard, MERP, The Dark Eye, AD&D (Forgotten Realms), D&D 3rd Ed (FOrgotten Realms and Planescape), Everquest, GURPS, Heavy Gear RPG 2nd Ed, Star Wars 1st Ed, Star Trek 1st Ed, Warhammer Fantasy RPG 1st Ed)
Would love to play again.
By the way, I am OK with playing over Skype or some virtual tabletop program, but am not keen on forum games.

In.

Up for rolling them analog dice; currently involved in a few ongoing PnP games; World of Darkness, Pathfinder, and a twist on Scion, modified to Pathfinder's ruleset.

Haven't been involved in a CP campaign for 5+ years. Sadface.

In the Los Angeles 'burbs (San Gabriel valley, for the locals.) Also, a regular at Das Bunker / veteran of Kontrol Faktory (those who know, know.)

In.Also, a regular at Das Bunker / veteran of Kontrol Faktory (those who know, know.)

And those who don't care. Don't. Care? I lost the rhythm there, but you got it.

You know, I see a certain pattern here - lots of us play CPunk, but not in a while. Even if we play other games. Hmmm. HMMM.

I see a certain pattern here - lots of us play CPunk, but not in a while. Even if we play other games. Hmmm. HMMM.
Meh. Most of the folks I used to go on jobs with in the Dark Future got regular sarariman gigs, moved away, got married, etc. etc. etc. Seems to be the nature of gaming groups.

Thanks guys... it definitely adds an atmosphere condusive to the game...

The dream right now is to get either a projector I can plug into my computer to hang over the table projecting down, or a big screen lcdtv to replace the tabletop with... that way we can have a digital gaming surface... at which point I will be able to use Google Earth and other image files to create table sized battle maps...

OK, sign me in.

I have experience as GM so I offer to lead a campaign in CET or late EST time during the weekend.
I have never used online platforms for this purpose, so sb could show me around http://app.roll20.net or sth similar.

Hello! I know absolutely no-one here, but me and my buddies have been playing 2020 for some time now (just to clarify, we're almost through our first campaign, but it's taken way too long due to player problems! :D Plenty of time to get to know the rules in between...). I'm really excited about this upcoming game, but mostly because the PnP is so great and the world is so immersive.

Anyway, I'd more than happy to join you guys and learn more and get to know everyone! :) I'm from Finland, so anyone else from here, maybe send me an IM or something! n_n <3

Top Bottom